News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kennel Dogs For Sale~ All my doggies need new homes!

Started by ~Faith~, April 19, 2010, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLostxDestinyX

I did PM the Asrai account to ask about them. So waiting to see <3

~Faith~

Great thanks :)

These doggies have found a new home with Willow!
Gabriel
Thornpaw
Lilly
Ash
Sandstorm
Varis
Bramblepelt
and these items aswell:
x2 Large Beds

Pinkshadow

Quote from: ~Faith~ on April 20, 2010, 10:07:36 AM
Lost, oh id love your Tiri! Are Asrai tradeable at the moment? If so i like him aswell!

Pinkshadow, none are tradeable at the moment but im willing to do a trade now and wait for them to open if thats ok with you? Ill look at any i love both! :D

Thats okay with me , and you can look me up and pm me with those you prefer ;)

toffeeca

I have this tiri

iridae

and possibly my itw guardian

as well as some aoocs or ponies. I have a lot of DVSO that need to be resed at the moment.

I am interested in all the dogs, the tag-it, and the beds. I would trade most of the dogs, but I have things on PI to offer, where as quite a few secundi people haven't stayed on PI. :)

Goddesss

Willow, 
Gabriel, Sandstorm, Bramblepelt are all pups from either my Holly or Lady.  If you ever get rid of them could you please give me first option to get them back?  It is actually in my Kennel Contract I just hadnt had a chance to post again. =)

WillowDragon

Yes, could whoever gets Kylar do the same for me please.

springacres

I have these two Tiri:

I am interested in Oakheart, Thornpaw, Aragorn and Selene - in that order.  I'm willing to trade whatever you think is fair.

Willow

Quote from: Goddesss on April 20, 2010, 12:12:00 PM
Willow, 
Gabriel, Sandstorm, Bramblepelt are all pups from either my Holly or Lady.  If you ever get rid of them could you please give me first option to get them back?  It is actually in my Kennel Contract I just hadnt had a chance to post again. =)

I sure will :)
~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Aww.. grats Willow, u snagged the one I wanted ^^ I will have to stalk him instead.

Winged

Hi Faith :)

I'm interested in Edmund, Balto and Selene. In that order of preference.

I have Leowulfs, i can offer around 5 customs per dog. I also have a few CC and iridae i am willing to trade, mabey one or two per dog. Depends what you think is fair.

And i have a couple of gypsies items.

Gender Swap Bead Allows you to change the gender of your gypsy for one breeding during breeding season
Butterfly Bead Guarantees the Butterfly wings mutation
Owner of Gliders!

~Faith~

*dies from overload of awesome adopties* wow ill take a look through your offers now and work out some replies for you ^.^

~Faith~

Right here we go! Phew decisions decisions!

toffeeca, i love Taji and Sadira! How about trading for the Tag-it and a dog of your choice from the ones that are left XD Which is: Willowpelt, Driftpaw, Cody, Kylar and either Oakheart or Aragorn it depends what springacres says ^.^

Springacres, id be interested in trading your Tiri Khloris for Oakheart or Aragorn?

Winged, id be interested in trading your CC Splash, and both your Gypsy beads for Balto and Edmund?

indigowulf

I simply must have Selene! Ive been dying to get one with the original lineart.

Any pony in my first enclosure is part of a tvsoo or qvsoo breeding project. Any in my 2nd enclosure is part of a dvso project. If you're interested in ponies, let me know. I think Id trade most dvso pairs for a single dog, but the multi pony project we could make a deal for more then 1 dog since some of those are up to 12 ponies, with amazing hexes.

I wish I could offer PG :(

I also have a decent collection of Pi inventory. Id love to trade you 1 dog per 500K value of items. I want Selene most, the other dogs with breeds I collect next, then anything beyond that I still would love to get for trading to those not on PI to get them for themselves.

I have 2 caravan and some itw, I need to find my owners folders.

Oh, theres a certain art auction you were bidding on but only wanted part of it. I want the part you dont want lol. I made a bid for the whole thing, and can trade you the other part for doggies too if I win.

eta: my caravan http://www.celestialcaravan.com/Owners/v/Owners/indigowulf/

toffeeca

Sorry, I would really rather not trade Sadira unless it was for a much larger offer. I was only really offering her to go with everything else for multiple dogs.

indigowulf

Found my ITW folder. Naturally, Sheena is not up for grabs. The rest might be.

http://itwcritters.com/itw/indigowulf

~Faith~

Indigo, what auction was that? XD Id be interested in both your Tiri, dark green = win win!

indigowulf

XLostxDestinyX

I was told that the Asrai will indeed be tradeable <3 So as soon as it's worked out you can have that male & a female as well. ^.^ Let me know if you accept anything I offered! I would love the danes still, champ packs & large beds :)

springacres

I'd love Oakheart!  Will go set up a trade thread on the Caravan forums right now :)

~Faith~

Lost, great! Um how about your Tiri, both Asrai and the 5 AOOCS's for my 2 Danes and 2 champ packs? I can add another 2 champ packs into the deal if you want them :)

indigo, yeh i only delete them when the trade is certain or i get confused XD The ones that are not involved in any offers at the moment are Cody, Aragorn and Kylar but others may become available it depends if the trades are accepted ^.^ I remember them now! Yeh im a bit poor at the moment and couldnt offer more >.< So a trade for them plus your two Tiri would be awesome! Let me know what you would be interested in :)

XLostxDestinyX

Sure thing, can I trade the second 2 champ packs for a large bed tho? <3

~Faith~

i think they are already traded im just waiting for confirmation but if not then yes you can of course :)

indigowulf

Nuts the only one of those 3 Id still be interested in would be Aragon. I was really hoping Selene was available :(

Goddesss

Winged

That sounds good :) I'll go and set up a trade on the CC forums and i'll send you the beads on the gypsy website. You need to accept the beads on the website :)
Sorry i took so long to reply.

ETA: CC trading is closed, sorry. Do you want to pick another one of the adopties? Or wait till it opens?
Owner of Gliders!

Math

For Edmund and Cody (I believe that I bred the litter, but my memory is slightly foggy xD), I can offer you two of my Castle Clouds. :) You can find them in my owner's folder. Cielo is the only one who I won't be willing to trade.

~Faith~

Just dropping int o say dont worry i havent dissapeared XD Will be back later and reply to everyone :)

~Faith~

winged, um ill wait as i luffles CC's! Ill keep a record of it in my pressy and ill make sure i PM you when it opens :) Oh and i just noticed the importing thread is locked, do you know whats going on?

Goddess, sorry no thank you

Math, ill take a look thanks!

YourLoveOnly

The thread is most likely locked because staff needs to catch up. Once they are a bit more caught I'm sure they will open it again, they probably just want to finish their current to do list. Seeing your workload pile up every day is very stressfull.

Goddesss

Trades wouldnt usually be posted in the import thread anyways.  I think they should be PMed to TheKennel account but you might want to double check the website.

YourLoveOnly

You can import them to your own account and then let people bid on them from there, that's the easiest way. I have been told they prefer to do it that way.

Goddesss