News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PI sucks so bad! Ha!

Started by LaneyAngel, September 25, 2009, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I had a link to Secundi in my PI sig. Got a message from KTrenal (on behalf of the MOD Squad) asking me to remove it because links to other games are not allowed.
Never mind that Secundi only exists because of PI and its messed up idiotic MOD's and Admin.

What a bunch of morons.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

wystearya

Then they need to ban all those clickable sig critters too.  (Dragoncave, etc.) Since they also link to other websites.   :P

bewilderness

I've been on PI for years and have found the rules there becoming more and more draconic.  I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to.

Zephyr

You can do what I do, link to a site for hosting your PI adoptables....and all over THAT site, have huge banners for Secundi :-P I even named my personal adoptable site "Shadow of Secundi", made my PI avatar Secundi-ish, and On my very Secundian banner it says "My personal adopties" .... so far it hasn't caused trouble, but considering I think the PI mods hate me for my Fluffy banners and whatnot.....I think I'm doing pretty well XD