News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Fwufflys} Trading Thread - Golden Retrievers/Pugs And Foal

Started by Fwuffly, April 25, 2010, 04:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fwuffly

My three litters from Garneys USD fundraiser have arrived and I have decided who I shall be keeping, so I have some others looking for homes.  Also have a couple of grown dogs looking for homes and a couple of horses.

Irish Wolfhounds

Male - To Rav for Paddock

Female - To Rav For Golden Tag

Fwuffly

Golden Retrievers

Pup 1 - Female

Pup 2 - Male

Pup 3 - Male

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-Fwuffly_4-20-10_Pup4M.png

Pup 4 - Male - Traded To Rav - Stable Tag!

Fwuffly

Pugs

Female

Female

(I am tempted to trade this boy as he looks like his dad but I think it will take an awesome offer to part with him!)

Male

Fwuffly

These horses were produced whist breeding to find out my horses genes and dont really fit in with my stable theme so up for trade.

Fwuffly

Looking for other Kennel dogs, pups (maybe tags - but I still have plenty of my own)
Stable horses (Lights, stock, gaited are preferred), tags, foaling paddocks.
Quintas - if anyone is crazy enough to part with one.
Maybe some LL Gidgets, but only if they take my fancy
Possibly SG
Possibly $

BabyKittenCandy

Wow!

I love the female wolfhound from a previous litter and Dusty is just omg stunning. What other breeds are you into? Failing that I do have a lil $$ atm that I would happily part with ^^

Fwuffly

BKC - I collect a lot of breeds best to have a look at my pet page rather than me list them all!  I will look at other breeds but am trying not to open up to much more :D

YourLoveOnly

@Fwuffly: Chestnut + cremello will actually guarantee a palomino baby, so chestnut ain't that bad for your breeding goals (unless those have changed?) :)

Mutt

I love the female Wolfhound pup I can offer 600k, a pup from my Samoyeds Silvan and Tatiana (I have the slot so they're expecting pups soon) or one of the following dogs,
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=10839
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=10844
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=10845

Math

I can offer you one of the Samoyed pups from my thread. :)

What breeds really pique your interest? I can look and see if I have any, and see if I would be willing to offer them for her.

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... I see a GSD, I have Luna here, she is 2nd gen fron my Shadow and Vista:

I also mainly deal in Mala's if they interest you, couldnt see any, and I have some Elklets atm. Failing that, would you look at $$ maybe?

Goddesss

I so am in love with that little male Puggle.

I also have a TheStable Pony I could part with.

Ravvana

Fwuffly always tempts me XD

I am totally in love with both of the Wolfhound puppies, as well as Golden pup #4 <3

For any one puppy: 700k, a gold Stable tag, or a foaling paddock? :)

I would love one of the Wolfhound pups and Golden #4, if possible <3 Absolutely no preference between the Wolfhounds, would even happily take both if you'd please; they are both gorgeous :D I'm so happy to see other kennels breeding Wolfhounds! ;D

CutieePiee

600k for any of the male wolfhounds or the male foal.

indigowulf

Are the wolfhound pups related to the adults? I am very very interested in at least a pup. I have 2 horses that are not draft that Id be willing to trade (they are already fully equipped, and in the shiney, you'd have to get them moved in the shiney to you instead). I also have plenty of SG, and some LL gidgets (the first gidgets in my pets section), let me know!

Fwuffly

Sorry for my slowness in responding - I have limited and flakey internet as our main hub crashed about 2 days ago, it is being repaired which means I flit on and off and dont have much time for a detailed reply.

Firstly I forgot to add that I am not a registered stable so cannot accept SG or $ for dusty or the little chestnut appy.

Math - I love your black and tan Sammy pup, but you havent put which dog/horse you are after so cant see if Im up for a trade.

BKC - would you be happy to trade the Shepard for Dusty as I cant accept a monetry payment for him?  And if your interested in the Adult female Wolfhound I'd look into a $ payment for her, but you do have her brother already so not sure if you'd still want her, shoot me an offer if so.

Goddess - Lovely dogs but none catch my eye, thank you for the offer though!

Rav - you know I love to tempt you, as there are no other offers on a Goldie pup yet, I am happy to trade pup 4 for a golden stable tag?
I will definately trade one of the Wolfhound pups to you for another tag, maybe both.  Will just see what other offers come in on them before I decide where they go :)

Cutie - Cant trade the foal for SG Im afraid but I will definately consider the offer of SG for one of the male wolfhounds - again if its okay will just give this a few more days.

Indigo - puppies are not related to the adults.  I will have a look at your horses and see if any tempt me.

BabyKittenCandy

CutieePiee

Not a problem, Fwuffly. Will wait on our response about one of the male wolfhounds. ^^

toffeeca

Are you interested in any of my LL gidgets for your Logan gidget?

here is a link to my thread:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1842.0

Goddesss

I have these LL gidgets I could offer for yours.  All are limited to 10 babies.

Also I will offer 600k on both the Male Puggle and the First Female one.

Ravvana

Okay, the gold tag for Golden #4 is in your owner folder now :)

Math

indigowulf

the horses in question, to make it easier on you :) all first gen no offspring

Id LOVE to trade 2 horses for 2 wolfhounds, one from each (1 adult 1 pup) if you're interested.

Fwuffly

Math - First female pug for your black and tan sammie boy would be accepted if your happy to do that :)

Rav - Goldie 4 is ready to go to his new home :)

Indogo - the stock horse and gaited are very nice - I shall definately consider them.  Just need 24 hours and a good connection to decide who is going where, if thats okay?

Lots of lovely Gidgets but I'd love to trade a Logan for a toffeeca gidget, the green one with the horns is beautiful.

Mutt - missed your reply first time, I think I will pass, I do love Sammies but as the litter is unborn I'd rather not hold out for a pup incase one doesnt catch my eye.

I should have a stable connection by tomorrow so promise to make some decisions then :)  Thank you all for the offers.

toffeeca

I have two green ones with horns. Which were your refering to?

red_uni387

Logan gidget is pretty :D are you interested in any of mine?

Mutt

Oh okay seeing as my Samoyed pups still haven't been born yet I'll offer once again on the female Wolfhound puppy, how about 800k SG or a Kennel tag it?

Fwuffly

Thanks For all the offers:

If everyone is still happy to trade, as I have been a little while replying, this is what I'd like to do :)

(pup)Male Wolfhound - Rav - Paddock
(pup)Female Wolfhound - Rav - Golden Stable Tag

Female Wolfhound - Indigo (stock horse)
Male Wolfhound - Cutiee (600k)

Logan Gidget - Toffeca - Green Gidget (6th one down on your post?)

As its been a while I wont be holding anyone to their offers if they do not wish to trade still :)

CutieePiee

toffeeca

Ravvana

I am totally still on for those trades :) *snuggles little Wolfhound puppies* I'll add the paddock and tag to your folder now <3

indigowulf

Fwuffly

Rav - puppies are still waiting to go to their new home :)

toffeeca - coming to collect the Gidget now, Logan baby is up for bid!

Still Pugs and Golden retrievers looking for homes, as well as the chestnut appy :)