News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ragnarok Online Custom Card Contest

Started by Garney, May 03, 2010, 02:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

So my server is having this card contest for new MVP monsters, and my guild convinced me to give it a try in my spare time (what? what's that?)

So I shall be posting WIPs for them to reference to see that it is really my work, laaa.

The MVP is a female Star Gladiator, posed to do a Flying Side Kick.

YourLoveOnly

I <3 garney art ^^

And spare time is good, you are always so busy working for other people O.o

Leafy

Garney plays RO too? :O! What server? I'm on EssenceRO lol

Midnight Phantom

oo very nice o.o reminds me of the ghosty classes in theo lab(I think was called... or confusing it with aion but it was something lab, where the "monsters" are ghosts of clerics, wizards, assassin cross etc that were tortured/experimented on X.x;) but very nice and good luck ^.^

Garney

Heh, this one was a custom monster for biolabs 4, aka Catacombs, and is very much like the ghost property monsters in the other Bio levels.

Garney currently plays on RebirthRO, Loki server. I have an on and off love for RO, but this server has kept my interest for six months now.

Still no outcome of the contest, fuuu =(

Midnight Phantom

biolabs yes!  forgot  the name it has been a while since I have played ^^  and I jump servers around a lot ._.;  and aww ::pokes the people to judge:: >.>

Garney

Of the four or five entries, Garney did not place. She is sad. They gave prizes to the top three, results in this thread on the Rebirth forum:
http://forums.rebirthro.com/index.php?showtopic=28051

Leafy

oh wow o_O There were some awesome entries there though. You had some really tough competition ^_^