News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Inkist/shader, Very high quality wanted.

Started by BabyKittenCandy, May 10, 2010, 08:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I got some lovely sketches comissioned from Mel on PI but due to some complications she never did the inking/shading like she was going to (I recieved a full refund, all good^^)

They are really lovely (and very seekrit) but I would love to get them inked/shaded and templated up to be an adopt. I would need to work out a payment with the person (poss sg/pg/usd/adopts mix)

Please pm or post with examples if you are interested at all.

BKC

Sunchaser

i can ink them for you if you wish :) i sadly am a failure at shadeing, but i do inking.

WillowDragon

I'm not too shabby at shading, you can see examples of my shading on pretty much all the Unbridled out there.

Though be aware my shading is realistic styled.  USD would be preferred as payment, as I always need a bit of extra cash to buy treats for my animals =o)

W xx

Solistia

Well, I can't line, but I can certainly template! I'm not good at realistic shading, if that's what you're looking for, but I excel in cel-shading :3 (I can also do a hybrid soft-cel shading)

My exmaples are ChibiPets and Luminaria
For an example of the hyrbid soft-cel, PM me :3 (as it's for an unreleased adoptable >A> )

USD is definitely a preferred form of payment, but I'm also open to other types, and a mix as well.

Leafy

I can do inking ^_^ And I *highly* recommend Willow if you want some realistic shading ^_^ (USD preffered since I'm trying to save up for a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding :x )

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. okies ^^

Might be contacting some people but will very much depend on prices since im an at home mum :)