Looking for 11 tiny items

Started by indigowulf, May 10, 2010, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

seaweed
conch shell
tiny crab
sand dollar
barnacle (can be attached to a rock/wood)
rock
starfish (can be attached to a rock/wood)
coral
snail <<edit- dont need this one! Got art I bought from Willow ages ago!
tiny pebble
driftwood

I need these in tiny, realistic form. They will be added to certs of sharks for the Apex adoptable. Most will need to "lay flat" as you can see, its a wild water cert, not an aquarium or something like that where starfish could stick to the glass and such. Items will be in the background behind the sharks.

Hoping to pay with a love-pair.

This is the style the adoptable comes in:

SeaCrest

I'll see if I can have a go, but no promises. So are you saying that the items will need to be horizontal instead of standing up?

indigowulf

yes, like they are laying on the sea floor. Ihavent dont anything with the sharkies in a while cuz Im hoping to get items before really making them a regular thing :)

SeaCrest

Oof. So for the seaweed, would you rather the seaweed is floating or the seaweed is anchored to some rocks?

Victoria

20k sg for these?

SeaCrest

Quote from: Victoria on June 25, 2010, 03:23:06 PM
50k sg for these?

That's an awful lot of SG just for three little rocks, Victoria. I think indigowulf is looking for one person to do all the items.

@indigowulf, I'm sorry to say that my computer hates me. Stupid mouse. Anyway, I can't do the items too prettily, so I'm sorry. No items >.<

Victoria

Ok, ok 20 sg lol I'm broke and I'm trying strive off the 10k I have lol! But I could do all the items! Those little rocks took a while trying to make them perfect lol! But like i said i could do them all... but how much would it be?

SeaCrest

Quote from: Victoria on June 25, 2010, 04:13:08 PM
Ok, ok 20 sg lol I'm broke and I'm trying strive off the 10k I have lol! But I could do all the items! Those little rocks took a while trying to make them perfect lol! But like i said i could do them all... but how much would it be?

If you look, she did say she was looking to pay with a custom lovepair, not SG. I recommend you play the games and enter your pets in competitions. The sudoku puzzle is a good way to earn SG.

indigowulf

Oh Im totally willing to pay SG, just most people dont seem to want it anymore lol. But yes, hoping to get all items from the same person.

eta: missed your question seacrest.. anchored or loose, either is fine. Its hugely up to artist, as long as they are "on the sea floor" so I can add them to cert of hatched babies (takes 3 of the above items, randomly, to hatch an egg. the items go on cert as deco)

Victoria

I would love too i have already did 3 itmes for you working on the rest though how much will it be for everything?

indigowulf

10K per item, for a total of 11K? The rock you already did could count for both rock and tiny pebble, so 20K for that would be fine. But, if I feel anything isnt up to standard, I reserve the right to ask for a re-do or decline a specific peice (which of course means you could resell it to someone else if you want)

Victoria

I'm ok with that  ;D lol! I would want everything to look perfect too lol!

Victoria

indigowulf

Unfortunatly, Im hoping for someone with better art skills then me to make them lol. Thats about what my driftwood looks like. I have no problem with paying you for the time you've put in, but I think Ill keep looking. Not personal. Just style :)

Victoria

indigowulf

Willow's adorable snail is the one Ill be using. For anyone interested, Im hoping for at least this quality of sketching, I am open to inking/shading myself if all you wanna do is sketch.