News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Need a realistic/soft shader - 7 pieces

Started by Willow, May 15, 2010, 09:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

ETA: I will flat colour them for you - so you are only adding shading and highlights :)

I've been waiting for a while for these guys to be inked, and now they're finally here :D
The art is by the amazing dragonspyrit on PI, and they deserve a better shadist than me X3

Here is an example of an adult female with riding gear equipped;

They are a reptillian like animal, so they don't need any detail fur shading, think dinosaurs.
However, the frills I would like to look slightly transparent.
For this you'll be shading a baby,a teen and two adults, both with added gear which can be removed.
So the shading for the riding gear would be on a different layer which can be made invisable.

The familars are three separate creatures;
. A mantis (inscet)
. A canine (only a rough impression of fur needed, nothing too detailed)
. A flying reptile (same shading as reptiles above)

I can offer 2 mil SG
Kennel dog - Monroe
Kennel Dog - One of the unnamed great dane pups.
Customs of the end adoptable.
Custom Blueridge horses
I have a couple of Unbridleds I'd trade
I have a stable stallion (draft) I'd trade.
I aslo have about 400k PG if you're still interested in PI.

Thank you! <3
Please post below with examples if possible, they'll be sent to you in .psd form ^^
~Willow

indigowulf

If youre willing to wait for me to get over this ear infection that has drained the life out of me and catch up on the gene pool breedings i have pending, I can give it a shot. I think youve seen a lot of my art examples- almost all of adoptable haven were shaded by me. (birds of prey/the ranch not shaded by me, came shaded when i bought them or as puchase price)

Im interested in great dane pup, or unbridled, or draft stallions :) if possible, id love to color 1 each to keep when i template them :)

Willow

Thanks indigo :)
I'll think about it, and I hope you get better soon D:
*hugs*
~Willow

Willow

Ok, I've decided to put together a group picture, as a preview, it might entice a rouge shadist >3>

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab286/willowgardens/grouppic.png?t=1274033860

That's not actual sizes, photobucket shrunk them X3

Here's the flats for the female w/ riding gear...

~Willow

xenon

Oooooh, how very cool *.* I've been wobbling back and forth on making you an offer, and the thing that's really keeping me back at this point is lack of experience with this type of shading. @_@; And by that, I don't mean realistic - but for a template.

If you want some examples of my soft shaded work..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/stormflight/paleportrait2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/stormflight/rhipalecolor.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/stormflight/helenasimmy.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/stormflight/seenacolor.jpg

As a disclaimer, a lot of my stuff ends up being fairly painterly. So if that's not what you're looking for, I understand completely. <3 I just figured I would go ahead and offer, since I've been thinking about it so much.

Willow

Ooh xenon, I'm very tempted, I love your work :D
I think your painterly style is great, it gives the work a bit of 'oomph', my shading always looks flat X3
What would you be interested in?
~Willow

xenon

I'm very interested in SG/Blueridge horses. :3

-rubs chin- so.. yeah! Whatever you think is fair, I have no idea on pricing. xD I'll need to finish up my current customs before I can start work on this, but since I'm free from school, that shouldn't be too much longer. *sitting down to draw right now!*

So if you just let me know what sort of format and style you need, that would rock - I'm guessing shading in black/transparent on a separate layer from the lineart, .psd?

Willow

Yep, that's what I'd like :)

I'll happily give you the full 2mil SG and perhaps four Blueridge customs?
I'm nearly finished with the flat colours for the male,and when I've finished him I'll send over the first two files via email if that's ok, or you could wait until I've got them all in base colours.

~Willow

Math

Since you seem to be getting Xenon to shade them, if I manage to get some PG to be put towards the adoptable (I have someone interested in the RD starter), I could give it to you so that you could perhaps commission another familiar or some mutations from dragonspyrit perhaps?

Willow

Math, I was getting to you X3
I am still going to let you colour one for your kindness :)
And if you're still willing to try and get me some PG then that's wonderful!
But dragonspyrit doesn't have a lot of time right now, it took her a while to find the time for these guys, I don't want to swamp her.
However, I do need a cert and a couple of items, so I could use PG for that ^^
Thanks!
~Willow

xenon

That sounds perfectly awesome to me for payment, thank you! <3

And I'd be happy to wait until you finish coloring all of the bases. When that's done, my email is stormflight [at] gmail [dot] com, so just send them all in my general direction! :D

Willow

Math

Thank you so much! :D I'd love to colour a female (with the riding gear if possible). <3

I'll send whatever PG I manage to get from selling ponies to you to be put towards whatever Desert Strider thing you feel is necessary. :)

Willow

xenon

And they have been received! <3 I'll get to work on 'em as soon as I finish these customs. <3

xenon

-finishes the male- would you like me to send these as they're completed, or wait until they're all done and send them in one big bunch? :3

Willow

Sent as completed would be great :D
*wants to start playing*
~Willow

xenon

Alright, the boys have been sent! Getting to work on the females right now :3

Willow

Thanks, but can I just ask that you don't put the layers in folders? I can't open them, only simplify them :3
I sent you an email ^^ <3
~Willow