News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Desert Striders] My first two! :D

Started by Math, May 21, 2010, 07:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Well, I donated 2.5 million PG to go towards the Desert Striders adoptable so Willow let me colour two for myself. <3 I also got to colour three for her to give away, so you guys have something to look forward to. (they're all gorgeous, especially the males!)

Anyways, I coloured a male and a female and I love how they both turned out... so I had to show them off. :D

^ I'm so happy with him! :D He's basically my persona's "mate"... and my alter ego. :) He's super competitive (I can be competitive but I prefer to just enjoy myself) and he gets cocky (very much so) when he wins something. (I can get cocky, but jokingly... because I'm a class clown I guess you could say)

^ My persona Shadoa (a variation from Shadow, due to indigowulf's discovery in the Gavanian dictionary). :) Shadoa is intelligent because I like to think of myself as so, she is also very comical and curious. She is yellow because it's my favourite colour, and I added black because of the shadow part of her name, and I added white just because I felt like it. xD

Goddesss

Math

Thank you! :) I'm especially proud of Sparrow's feathers, for some reason, I wanted it to look like they were dipped in blood... and I think I achieved that look in the end. :) He's one of the stronger males, and he likes to pick fights but most Striders decline his offers. I'm already developing characters for the pair, but it isn't that hard since they're my persona and alter-ego. :)

Goddesss