News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A juggling.....platypus?

Started by Solistia, June 11, 2010, 02:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

So I joined a site so I can hopefully sell some commission work to make a little extra money (curse being broke!! OTL), and to verify that you are indeed the artist of the work you've posted, they require you to draw.....a juggling platypus oAo;;;

I admit, that I have never draw a platypus in my life.....and now that I look at it...I think it's more of a platypus-beaver hybrid OTL
But I thought it turned out cute, so....:3

Willow

I've been stalking that site since you posted the link, it's amazing :'D
I'm under the USR Willowfeather.
Very good platyous! All shiny and cutelike ^o^

I'd need to improve my photoshop skills before I could sell things though, I'm trying though! XD
*luffs on art and Soli*
~Willow

Ryuukokoro

lol that's a very cute critter!

Solistia

I had wondered if that new "willow" member that joined after me was one of the willows from here XD
And thanks! I did it pretty quick, within about 40 minutes of reading that rule that you need to draw a juggling platypus ;;>A>

Practice makes perfect right? Just gotta keep trying, it's taken me, like, 8 years to get where I am today from when I first started drawing more seriously XD
*luffuluffu*~♥♥♥

Thanks Ryuu!! X3

Goddesss

That is soooooo adorable.  *puts in diaper bag*

I shall have to look for the site.

YourLoveOnly

I saw you were opening commissions <3
Once Cleitaeg-Cat slots are claimed and paid for I shall start saving to commission you =3

Leafy

That's adorable XD

What website is this? <_< *curious*

YourLoveOnly

*runs to other thread*
Quote from: Solistia on June 10, 2010, 10:26:09 PMAlso, VirtualPetList.com has some really spectacular artists open for commissions, and even just selling pre-made art :3

Leafy

Leafy

after scanning the first few pages, I had an idea for a theme, then I saw someone had used my theme D:

So.

I scanned the rest of the thread, and BEHOLD, NEW GENIUS THEME IDEA.

*sage nod* I just had to be different :x