News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ CYO Event

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 12, 2010, 10:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Eeee I totally forgot! I don't think I have time to color now. Oh my.
Buuut I have Celine and that's all that matters <3

Ryuukokoro

Well you have 7 hours! ^_^ But I know you're in far-away time zone and probably going to bed soon heh heh.

YourLoveOnly

It is 22:17 here right now, but I am very caught up in roleplay and the people I am RPing with are also currently online, so if I start coloring I am totally gonna forget to respond XD

Goddesss

YLO I may have time to color you another before the time is up but I dont know if I will have time to do Art.  Is there something easier you might want?

YourLoveOnly

I have a LOT of characters XD I have most of my favorites as Gryphions now, if that helps?
Forms for those would be here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2207.50
And the finished Gryphions Neo did are on the next page. I would also be okay with Anthony, who you did before. He doesn't really have strict markings, just a theme and some hex codes, so that might be the easiest and most fun for you?

Goddesss

yes maybe.  I will get you something before the time is up.  Did you just want me to post it for you if you arent on?  Just want to do something easy since it is my sons birthday I have 2 extra kiddos today and have had 3 hours sleep after being up 48 hours =)

YourLoveOnly

Anthony hexcodes: #FAE900, #A3DE22, #A25D18
Gender male, prefer regular lineart but mountain is fine too.
The yellow should be the base color, the green the eye color and the green and brown used for the markings. Markings should have floral/nature theme (leaves/vines/flowers/branches/ whatever)

I'll send certing fee now and I won't be online for the deadline, I don't think so, so if you are allowed to post it that would be awesome. Thank you so so much <3

And poor Goddesss =o I think you should get some sleep! And congratulions on your sons bday ^^

Goddesss

hehehe I will be good.  Just playing on a new site I found last night that I cant get enough of.

YourLoveOnly

Oooh I am curious now!

I am playing with AAA myself. New addiction. Really. I love Solistia's art.

Ryuukokoro

A mom's work is never done, eh, Goddesss? Make sure you get more sleep tonight!

Goddesss

Honestly staying up last night was all my fault.  I checked out this new site on the way to bed around 3 am and finally went to bed after 10 am. 

YourLoveOnly

I wanna see new site too! =o
Although I really do NOT need another addiction XD

Goddesss

BabyKittenCandy

I know teh lovely Sunny is pretty busy atm and i will prolly be heading to bed soonish and I havent heard from her so ima go ahead and post these the lovely Goddesss did for me.

Name: Magnus
Owner: BKC

Name: Dévotion
Owner: BKC

Hope that is all correct!

Ryuukokoro

One more hour!

I hope everyone sticks around because there's a suuuuper seekrit to be revealed when the last Okibi is certed! ^_^

In no particular order:

Tierasa's custom:

Goddesss

Posting for YLO

Name: Anthony
Owner: YLO

Posting for Crowflux

Name: Crowflux
Owner: Crowflux

Name: Norgewolf
Owner: Crowflux

Goddesss

Oh they all look so awesome with Shading Ryuu thank you so much.

Ryuukokoro

sera

Thank you for holding this event, Ryuu!  Wish i could have gotten in, but maybe next time! x3  Everyone's done such beautiful work! *__*

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

*wiggle wiggle*  *waits for surprise*  :)

Ryuukokoro

Okay these are the second to last! Next up is the big surprise! *rubs hands together gleefully*

Also big thank you to LostxDestiny for coloring an extra! Since no one claimed it, I will use it in the next Okibi event (if I can keep my greedy fingers off him, since he's such a pretty boy!) ^_^

SeaCrest

*noms*

Thanks so much, Ryuu & Goddess! *squishes pretty new okibi*

Ryuukokoro

And ta da da! I would like everyone to see the new mutation for the Okibi Caballi!

A huge thank you to Silvanon for doing our new mutation and general fixing up the old Okibi certs. ^_^ Of course these three have a home already, but our next event will be to find homes for some other pretty winged Okibi! There will also be a poll to name the new mutation, just for fun.

:D Hope everyone likes 'em! I certainly am thrilled!

sera

HEEEE!!! Uber love!! <3  Fantastically done and so gorgeous! Yay!

SeaCrest

Leaf wings!! *stalks* I love Lilac Breeze!

Silvanon

Yay!!  Hehe, I've been excited for today so these could be showed off.  ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Ooo that didn't even occur to meee... *adds 'Leaf Wings' to name list*

red_uni387

The new mutation is gorgeous!! :O

Goddesss

Oh I love love love love love the new wings.  I must have!!!!

SeaCrest

Seriously? The first name I come up with nobody thought of?? XD Ima genius :P

Yeah, they look like maple leaves or something ^_^

Or you could call them faery wings ^_^

jojo

Eee pretty! The new mutation is lovely and all the CYOs look awesome with shading and certs X3

YourLoveOnly

Eeeee! That is sooo gorgeous! You have no idea how much I have been hoping for some kind of faerie wings <33 Now I wanna buy customs XD

And Celine looks gorgeous with shading! I also really like jojo's Tressa ^^

Winged

My two look gorgeous with shading, thanks! Also, the new mutation is awsome :)
Owner of Gliders!