News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old Kennel Dogs from PI?

Started by wickedrodent, June 21, 2010, 08:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedrodent

Hey there.

I had been a member quite a while ago. When the issues were going on with PI and all that I had some real life stuff going on that took up all my time. I'm back now and I'm wondering if there is a way to get my dogs transfered to this new site. I miss my Kennel dogs and did spend a bit of real life money on them.

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

-Allie

PonyMama

Yes there is
Garney has locked the thread currently due to a small family issue the other day but there us a way to import your dogs

Let me grab the thread and explain

Thread for importing and everythign else: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1214.0

You need an import ticket per dog you are importing, which can be bought by going to the main part of Secundi>Agencies>theKennel>store and buying import tickets

you woudl then post the page link (not the image link) to the dog you wish to import.  Done and done.  When a kennel worker has a moment they will import it for you

Keilin Alyr

I believe YourLoveOnly has a few import tickets up for sale at 50 SG if you wanted to save a bit of money. Just look for items for sale using Search.

And it'll be great to have some new dogs roaming around Secundi. Which breeds are they if you don't mind me asking? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

Many pretties will come to secundi
NSDT's Borders, Poms Great Danes, and Cockers are what I see she owns

wickedrodent

Yup Yup. Thanks so much guys.

My only problem is that I'm not finding all my dogs. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/TheKennel/wickedrodent/

I think I remember the images being moved somewhere else, but I can't quite recall where.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, all of your retrievers are lovely. I'll have to try and bribe a breeding from you at some point. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

wickedrodent

Great! Thanks!

I'll be looking to bring the NSDTRs and Cockers back first, I think =)

PonyMama

if you need some sg to buy enough import tickets let me know how many more you need and I will send it along, that way you can get them all here at one time

Goddesss

I have quite a few import tickets you can have.  All my doggies have been imported and I had bought too many.  Just let me know and I will put them up for bid and you can bid 0.