News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Weird dreams you have had?

Started by springacres, October 03, 2009, 12:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

I had a dream last night involving a man (living, not a ghost) with no skull who was asking me to get it back for him.  The only one I had was a ram's skull, so I gave him that, but he yelled at me because it wasn't the right one.  O_O  It was very strange.

What are some weird dreams other people have had?

indigowulf

I just woke up from a very long and detailed one. I was part of  a group of people running from this dragon-demon thing. We got away by getting in a military drop ship airplane, but it flew after us and took out the plane. However, the plane tore up its right wing, and we parachuted down.

But where we landed, it was like a cult of people following the creature, and we had to hide. I found one other person that made it out of the sky alive, and we teamed up to try to survive. The last part, they had been chasing us for days in the woods, and finally we went into the river. It was night and they were doing checks to find us before giving up and sleeping. I was holding my breath forever trying to stay underwater and hide. Then I swam acrost the river and found a place in the woods that was safe so I could sleep.

Oddly, as soon as I fell asleep there, I woke up here. And I felt like Id been holding my breath, so odds are I was the whole time lol.