News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Idea: Secundi pets that can be separated on display?

Started by Neocridders, June 30, 2010, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yeah... the title is probably confusing to everyone. What I mean is, take the kennel for example.

Right now, it just throws all your dogs together. You can move them around, yes, but they are all there. Together.
Now, let's say you have a registered kennel. Under the place where it says kennel, there could be another place that says (for example) 'NEO Kennel'. All dogs belonging to NEO kennel should go in that space. If you only have one kennel, that's the kennel they all go under.

But, what if you have two kennels? A new place similar to what I mentioned above that said NEO kennel would say 'NEW Kennel' (or whatever).
You could choose in settings what kennel those dogs should belong to. It would be like having a sub-space of TheKennel space.

Does this make any sense?
It's just an idea. I'm sure it would be hard to implement, but I thought it would be easier to figure out what dogs are in what kennel for people who have more than one kennel.

SeaCrest

I'd also like maybe a place on each pet's page to sort them, instead of one big page? Or maybe both. Or at least have the pets listed horizontally in rows instead of one big, long column...