News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Some ideas (Functional)

Started by LaneyAngel, October 05, 2009, 05:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Some things I would love to see are these...

1. On pet pages, an arrow that will take you to the next pet immediately, to save you having to go back to the pet page and click the next pet. This makes it easier when going through them to deploy their earned levels... which leads me onto...

2. Being able to deploy more than 1 UDL to something at a time, as it gets tedious going through each and every level up.

3. Perhaps a way for people to be able to have jobs, or something? Or win some small amount of Secundians for winning in a competition...I'm not really into the card match game... I think its too much of a chance... I don't think I've made much Secundians whilst I've been here but it has gone down somewhat in my attempts to play that card game...

Thats it for now... Um, I'll have to see how content and layout and certain things I was going to mention, develop as the site continues being built... so I may mention those things later. :)

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Silvanon

Thanks for those suggestions.  #1, I agree would be nice.  I'll have to think over how that could be implimented.  #2, I'm pretty sure I can do that one, I'll code that up sometime soon.  #3.  Competitions will hand out prizes to winners (and will cost SG to enter) once we get past the trial period.  There will also definitely be more games to let you win SG, in the future, once I get them coded up.

LaneyAngel

Sounds awesome! Can't wait. Just came on to find each and every one of my critters has 8 UDLs....
Click to deploy 1.... Get taken to the page that says you deployed a level. Click to go back to the pet... So basically... 16 clicks per pet to deploy my levels....
On 15 pets.... Getting tedious! I hope there is some awesome way to implement an easier method for deploying levels!

And its awesome as always Silvanon! BTW... LOVE YOUR AVVY!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Silvanon

Quote from: LaneyAngel on October 08, 2009, 01:32:23 AM
BTW... LOVE YOUR AVVY!!!

Thanks! :)

I've coded up to let you deploy more than one level at a time. :)  And, of course, now that the competition reset has happened comps give out SG prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

Silvanon

Ok, I've also added previous pet and next pet links to the pet display pages.  The links go strictly in the order the pets were entered into the system, because that's the only way it was really going to work.

red_uni387

yay :D the multi level deployer really helps <3

LaneyAngel

Eeeek, so the contest reset means all levels I got and deployed are gone I gather, as going through my pets... all their levels are back to what they were when they were first put onto my pet page.... because I had each pet up to around 7 or 8 on all fields, and now they're back to the beginning.

Silvanon

Yup, just like I announced before ever putting up the contests, the first two weeks were just a test run and absolutely everything to do with them got reset.

sera

Will the competitions eventually be separated out by level as well?  *curious*  ^^

Silvanon

Definitely not until there's enough contesting pets to support it, but possibly eventually.