Showname: YLO's Rocky Rivers
Gear?: Y
Familiar?: Y

Willow

~Willow

Ryuukokoro

Willow

Keilin Alyr

Oh man, I just realized Star can't advance to second round without a saddle, even with a perfect 10 on the die roll (which she had second race). I guess it's a good thing I can keep her old images.

Congrats to the winners though! =) Is it still possible for me to order gear for her? XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Willow

Not necessarily, Star has a familiar which is +1, and if she rolled the top dice roll, that would be +1 + 12 = 13.

The second round is when I take the top two highest scores (if there isn't an instant placing) and roll the dice again, doing so until there are three top scores or a joint score.

If she rolled 13 and that was a top score, then rolled a 12, that's 25, which could make her a winner :)
~Willow

Keilin Alyr

Ah, you're using a d12. Poor little neglected die, I sometimes forget about them. XD Though I should have noticed, given that Whisper rolled an 11.

On the one hand, placing that much faith in luck does tie beautifully into her wishing theme. On the other hand, she'll be relying mainly on near-perfect rolls, and that's placing a lot of faith in luck. I may need to commission a new female as a serious race contender, just for fun and balance. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

Whee! Glee is a speedy little girl! She's slowly climbing up through the ranks. XD Congrats to the other placers as well!