News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anne Geddes eat your heart out!

Started by PonyMama, October 14, 2009, 05:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I am sure this goes here as these are pictures I took in a creative way (and my hubby took a couple too, he likes to play with the color accent on our camera)

My thanksgiving with his family was fun as we had two babies there so we did what any person would do when faced with the same situation, we took pictures.  Yep pictures that will haunt these poor children when they are older.

(Kairi)
(Kairi)
(Kairi and Scarlett)
(Scarlett)
(Kairi)
(Kairi)

I will add more as I get them resized and uploaded, photobucket is being super slow for me right now

Ryuukokoro

hahahahahahahahahaha SO cute PM. ^_^

I love the ones in the giant pot! How did you get a pot so big! :O

PonyMama

it is a planter.  We bought it for my MIL for a mothers day a couple years back and in the fall she cleans it out so she wanted to get a picture of the babies in it.  My neice can't hold herself as well as Kairi so we have to wait to get her in it for now.

CutieePiee

OMG! They are soooo cute! My favorite are the one with Kairi nomming on the teacup and the black and white one. Anne Geddes better watch out for sure! *dies of cuteness*

Luv007

Awww.... so cute!

I *almost* named my little girl Kairi Ana, but my family had issues with the name because they though it wasn't 'normal' enough.

I grew up with a 'normal' name and have always loved the name but hated the fact that every other girl has the same name, a couple guys have a similar one.  My parents used the most popular female name the year of my birth... so I'm a Jessica.

And reasonably, my mom grew up with a rather strange name... Geronda, but I like it.

Anywho... the name we have decided on for her is Harley Arabelle.  So much more normal right? NOT. Lol.  But all around family seems to be happier with that decision than with any other.

But those are some precious pictures and definitely Anne Geddes ready!

PonyMama

yeah my hubby and i had to tell our families that this was our child and our choice, so they all were fine with it.  they actually love it a it suits her very much

i am going to see if i can find any cute baby contests to enter it into

Luv007

I'm counting down to my induction (rather than my due) date.... 2 months 15 days.

And a super amount of doctor appointments in between.  I'm actually going for my third ultrasound today. I'll have to post some pictures later.  I'm hoping she hasn't grown too much because of my diabetes, but she's been right on track and healthy up to this point, so I just need to keep praying.

I can't wait to have her in my arms and at the same time, I'm terrified of what is going to happen once she is.  But there will be lots of photo ops then.

JBGarrison72

A bit late in reply, but I must say these photos are absolutely brilliant!  Well done, and thanks for sharing.  :)
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison