SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Nauscal | We're Back :D | Custom Slot Open

Started by Nauscal, August 23, 2010, 04:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

I would like to keep my small prize :)

Nauscal

Oh I forgot to put the markings in that form when I posted it il l go back and edit it.

Sera duck 10 is avaliable, next time I do this game there won't be numbered ducks lol ill just limit the players to 10. Ill get your results in a few.

And okay seacrest ill mark you down

Nauscal

Sera you pick up a duck and a m is scribbled on the bottom, youve won a medium prize would you like to keep it?

Seacrest what breeding item would you like?

Nauscal

I have some nauscals to be approved of :D

YLO here is your noonie

Goddesss

And blondie

YourLoveOnly

I am not very happy with the rainbow, but everything else looks amazing.
The rainbow has unrealistic colors (and because 7 doesn't usually fit I do red yellow green blue) and it is almost impossible to see the clouds.. Could you maybe fix that?

Nauscal

Erm I should be able to :) because I didn't save her as a psd though I may end up having to redo her but it shouldn't be hard

Nauscal

Is this better ylo? im not really sure how to make the clouds any more seeable though since they and noonie are both a whitish color

YourLoveOnly

That's why I included the references. Some people slightly shade the clouds, others make it a more blueish white instead of a pure white. But I'm fine with keeping her as is, thank you very much ^^

Nauscal

Nauscal

PM heres your premade plese give me a name and a gender :D

PonyMama

SeaCrest

Nauscal

O.o sorry pm ill get that when I get on my pc

Nauscal

Now ponymama name and gender lol

PonyMama

Name: Mugo
Owner: PonyMama

sera

Awww, Mugo is ADORABLE! x3  hehehe

And, yes!, i would like to keep my duck!  hehe

Blondie_63

Nauscal

Awesome ill get her certed with the net batch :D

kasatsu

So I'm a little confused . . .

Quote from: Nauscal on August 23, 2010, 08:45:52 PM
Katasu you pick up duck 5 and theres a small L scribbled on the bottom, youve one a large prize would you like to keep it?
Quote from: kasatsu on August 23, 2010, 08:50:59 PM
Yes please! x3

But my name isn't on the list nor was I offered the form o O; Did i make a mistake somewhere?

Nauscal

Oh so sorry hun! Ill get you on ther and put you on the list but go ahead and fill out the form!

kasatsu

Thankies! <3

Name: Vulfgan
Owner: kasatsu
5 Colors: #1b734e, #565a5b, #0f104d, #0A64A4, #080808 (or theres abouts)   
2 Markings: Siamese, Back Swirls
3 Mutations:(only one will show) Ear Tuffs, Canine Tail, Feathered Wings

Nauscal

Kasatsu hes ready for your approval :D

kasatsu

Sorry for the delay Dx  He is so very a keeper!

*luffs muchly on him*

colormedark

I'd like to pick up a duck. (If there are still some floating about.) : )

YourLoveOnly

Could I get an ocelot mimic with the open custom slot or would that be too difficult?
If allowed, then slot please!

Nauscal

YLO i can sure try :D though it may cost a bit more because of the work that has to go into it. Are you okay with that?

Winged

If this is still on...

Id like to pick up a duck
Owner of Gliders!

Nauscal

Colormedark you pick up a duck and theres an M scribbled on the bottom, youve won a medium prize would you like to keep it?

Winged dreams you pick up a duck and there an S scribbled on the bottom, youve won a small prize would you like to keep it?

sera

May i nab the other custom slot and gift it to Dark? No price limit on my side.  ^^

Nauscal

Sera here is your ebil unicorn bunny

would you like to keep it?

sera

Ebil unicorn bunny is frighteningly adorable. x3!  Wot do i pick on it?  ^^

Nauscal

Winged

Sorry, i'm a little confused... can i say no and get another prize? I wasn't sure what it meant on the first page when it says this:
QuoteYou may pick up on duck, if you dont like the prize you may pick another however if that prize is not what you wanted you cannot go back to your first duck!

Also, can i please claim a custom slot :)
Owner of Gliders!

Nauscal

Right now theres no custom slots open, i have another order for YLO that im trying to do.

And yes you can pick another duck :D

Winged

Great!
Id like to pick up a duck

Oh, it says that there is a slot open?
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Winged dreams you pick up a duck and it has a M scribbled on the bottom. You have won a medium prize.

Winged

Yay! I'll keep it :) Will the premade be posted here, or should i go somewhere to find it?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Sure extra cost is fine (although 10x more isn't of course XD)

Also, please don't forget about our pet trade.