News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: $USD Sales & End-of-Summer Bonanza

Started by Ravvana, September 04, 2010, 10:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Please click the banner above to check out the website.

Ravvana

Yes, it is that time of year when I need to renew my host and domain services -- so I'd love to raise the $50 I need through custom sales. I also could use all the help I can get covering my textbook costs, if I actually end of earning more than that.

Prices
Package A: $10 -2 semi-custom* horses
Package B: $15 - 2 horses
Package C: $15 - 2 semi-custom* horses plus 1 foaling paddock
Package D: $20 - 2 horses plus 1 foaling paddock
Package E: $15 - 2 semi-custom* horses , both fully equipped (please specify item colors)
Package F: $20 - 2 horses, both fully equipped (please specify item colors)
Package G: $10 - 2 foaling paddocks

*Note: Unless otherwise specified, these horses are full customs, so reference pictures and detailed descriptions are welcome. However, if ordering a package with "semi-custom" horses, you can not provide reference pictures or very detailed descriptions (ie: no specifying front right sock, hind right stocking, and a blaze).

Instructions
Please post here with the name of your package at the top of your post in bold and in red. Then fill out the following form, one per horse:

QuoteName:
Owner:
Breed:
Reference Picture/s: (if any)

You can purchase as many packages as you want.

Send payment via PayPal to mcclammys @ aol . com (without the spaces, of course). Make sure that you put your username somewhere in your payment so I know who to credit! I ask that you do this before I start your order, unless you PM me to arrange something else. All orders should be completed in one week or less after being placed, unless you order a great number of packages. I will also be happy to change your customs if you are not happy with them.

Thanks so much, and happy ordering! :)

Pinkshadow: A, B, and G = $35 (paid, completed)
Scullisto: E = $15 (paid, completed)
zarzamora: G x 3 = $30 (paid, completed)
YourLoveOnly: C x 2 = $30 (paid, completed)
springacres: A = $10 (paid, completed)
zarzamora (paid by Pinkshadow): D = $20 (paid, completed)
zarzamora (paid by Keilin Alyr): A and C = $25 (paid, completed)
springacres: A = $10 (paid, completed)
Pinkshadow: D x 2 = $40 (paid, completed)
toffeeca: A x 5 = $50 (paid, completed)
YourLoveOnly: A x 2 = $20 (paid, completed)
Spixy (paid by Keilin Alyr): C = $15 (paid, completed)
springacres: B = $15 (paid, completed)
Whimsy: A and G = $20 (paid, completed)
Keilin Alyr: A = $10 (paid, completed)
toffeeca: A + B = $25 (paid, not completed)

Ravvana

Survey
You'll be paired with a compatible horse, according to our equine experts. This event has unlimited slots (1 per person) and will run throughout the duration of the bonanza.

Please post your answers to the following six questions in purple:
1. Are you mellow or somewhat temperamental ?
2. Do you like tall or short horses?
3. Is your favorite class English , Western, or Showmanship?
4. Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
5. Do you set trends or go with the flow?
6. Would you rather wear blue jeans or a dress/suit?

CLOSED

Ravvana

Horse Search
I'll post a series of premade Stable horses. You must find real horse photos that looks as physically similar to the posted horses as possible (1 photo per horse). You may enter for just one horse, or for all four. Whoever has the most similar photo to the premade will take that premade home. The winner of each horse will be decided by a panel of judges at my RL house. Correct coloring/markings is most important, but bonus points will go to breed/pose/other. Please link to your photos.

CLOSED

Ravvana

Bath Day
I'll post a muddy-looking horse. You must guess the horse's true color. There is a 24 hour time limit, and then the winner (whoever guessed the horse's color most correctly) will be announced. A correct phenotype is +1, and an incorrect phenotype is -1. The prize is the freshly bathed horse. Random.org will break ties. You may guess for all four, just one, or somewhere in between.

CLOSED

Ravvana

Breeding Game
I'll post two parent horses. You must try to predict the offspring's phenotype, much like normal goal breeding. A right phenotype is +1, and a wrong phenotype is -1. Whoever has the most points for each pair after 24 hours wins the grown-up "foal." Random.org will break ties. You may guess for all six, or for just one, or however many you wish.

Note: The "foal" will not actually be related to the "parents" outside of the game.

CLOSED

(Buckskin)
(Buckskin sabino overo)

(Bay sabino overo)
(Palomino)

(Red dun flaxen splash overo)
(Bay)

(Red roan)
(Gray leopard appaloosa)

(Perlino frame)
(Black)

(Sooty buckskin snowflake appaloosa)
(Blue dun)

Ravvana

Name Me!
Give this horse a name. After a 24 hour period, whoever gives the "best" name will take the horse home.

CLOSED

red_uni387

Lectral

*peeks in* Hmmmmm, this looks a wee bit interesting >.>

Ravvana

First off, please keep "normal" requests (ie: tag customs, breedings, equips, etc) in the other current thread. I'd like to keep clutter down in here. You are welcome to chat in either place, though :)

$USD sales are now open.

I'd also love to get some ideas for the Bonanza events. The more unusual, the better :) Current thoughts...
-Survey: You'll be paired with a compatible horse, according to our equine experts
-Horse Search: I'll post a premade Stable horse, and you find a real horse photo that looks as physically similar as possible; 24 hour time limit, then winner of announced; repeat
-Muddy Horse: I'll post a muddy-looking horse, and you guess its true color; whoever is closest wins the bathed horse
-Breeding Game: I'll post two parents, and you try to predict the offspring's phenotype; whoever is closest wins the "foal"
-Horse Taming: I'll post a horse, and you RP your initial bonding with the horse; whoever the horse prefers will take said horse home

Please note that the vast majority of horses in these events will be premades, some guest colored -- so keep that in mind when suggesting events.

red_uni387

what about that game you did last time where the horse was covered in mud and we had to guess the coat?

Ravvana

red_uni387

how about a scavenger hunt too? :D or something where we can try to lasso a horse, but it's completely random for gender/breed and it's not 100% guaranteed you'll snag a horse?

Ryuukokoro

I like the idea of the survey, it sounds fun! ^^

Maybe a guess-the-breeding type of game, where you show two parents and we try to guess the phenotypes of what the offspring be, and the one closest to the right answer gets to keep the offspring?

springacres

What about that one you did shortly after Warmbloods came out, where there were three arenas and entrants had to post the breed, color and pattern and what arena they were riding the horse in?

springacres

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on September 04, 2010, 10:53:55 PM
I like the idea of the survey, it sounds fun! ^^

Maybe a guess-the-breeding type of game, where you show two parents and we try to guess the phenotypes of what the offspring be, and the one closest to the right answer gets to keep the offspring?
YES.  This was wicked fun when you did it on the old Kennel forums.

PonyMama

I would maybe like a small RP event something between 100-200 words for a response to lure the horse to us

Pinkshadow

I'd like to buy; Package A, B & G

Name: Golden Rain
Owner: Pinkshadow
Breed: Warmblood
Coat: Golden Palomino Snowflake Appy

Name: Kayla
Coat: Golden Buckskin tobiano

Name: Nathalie
Coat: Chestnut Flaxen Leopard Appy
Reference Picture/s: http://www.naturipark.com/uploads/images/charl2.jpg

Name: Natahaiel
Coat: Black Silver Dapple Blanket Appy?!
Reference Picture/s: http://carmelitesminicorral.com/dotted.jpg *
* White/cream coloured Mane & Tail

Total of 35 Dollar (:

Hope this is okay (:

Scullisto

Package E: $15 - 2 semi-custom* horses , both fully equipped (please specify item colors)

*modified :)

Name: Flashmar
Owner: Scullisto
Breed: Draft
Coat: Flaxen liver chestnut overo

Equipment color: Purple

Name: Myth
Owner: Scullisto
Coat: Silver Dapple Black Tobiano

Equipment color: Purple

zarzamora

can i get 3x package G please?  ;D  $30 i believe

YourLoveOnly

2x Package C

Name: When It Rains
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Coat: perlino leopard appy

Name: Internal Dialogue
Coat: perlino silver dapple

Name: Crowded Train
Coat: perlino roan snowflake appy

Name: Another Phase
Coat: perlino dun tobiano (with the spotting, if allowed. if it's too specific, just ignore it. I just love how homozygous tobiano looks ^^)

Ravvana

Payment received from YLO, thanks :) I'll get started on the paid orders after I get home from round two of my horse show tonight.

Scullisto: For the semi-custom packages, no reference pictures, please. I would be happy to just go off of the physical descriptions you gave (haven't opened the pictures yet, so wouldn't be influenced), or you could bump up to Package F, where the reference pictures would be welcome. Just let me know :)

Pinkshadow

hmm ravv, u should have gotten payment from mee too :o

Ravvana

I checked five minutes ago and it wasn't there, but your payment is showing up now -- it must have just cleared :) Sorry for the confusion.

Pinkshadow

ow well no worries ;p im danish , it can be slow :D haha ;P

springacres

Package A
Name: Belle
Owner: springacres
Coat: Cremello roan tobiano *prepares to die*

Name: Lucky
Breed: Stock
Coat: Black leopard appaloosa

Scullisto

Ravvana

Thank you, Scullisto :)

Here are Pinkshadow's completed horses :) Please let me know if anything needs changing.

Ryuukokoro

Awww, so pretty! I especially love that last warmblood!

Ravvana

Yes, I was happy with him :) Especially as one of the very first Stable horses was based off that photo... makes for a fun comparison XD

springacres

*Stares at pretty warmbloods*  must get a leopard mare of my own now...she's stunning, Pink <3

Ravvana

Ravvana

springacres

EEE... so many pretties, including my duo! <3 <3

Ravvana

Pickups for Scullisto! Let me know if Flashmar isn't what you had in mind; you didn't specify the type of overo, so I used frame. Hopefully that is okay, but I will change it if not <3

Pinkshadow

WOW !!
- I love them Ravv.

I just when i typed Leopard appy i thought of a horse liek this;
http://www.crittercreek.com/crittercreeknew/Pianoman/IMAG016.JPG

But she is just far more beautiful, then my thoughts <3'
-Thanks alot ravv :D

zarzamora

lol pink- our flaxen chestnut appy mares could totally do 'pairs' classes together!!:

Pinkshadow

lol Zarz , wow :O Shes vey pretty, they look like they could be twins :P

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh look at my perlino pretties!! <33
They are stunning Ravv, thank you very much ^^
As soon as I have a reply to my question in the other thread I will breed them :)

Will possibly order more later, depending on how the breedings go.

Scullisto

eee frame is perfect thank you so much!!! they are gorgeous!!!

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on September 06, 2010, 01:57:06 AM
WOW !!
- I love them Ravv.

I just when i typed Leopard appy i thought of a horse liek this;
http://www.crittercreek.com/crittercreeknew/Pianoman/IMAG016.JPG

But she is just far more beautiful, then my thoughts <3'
-Thanks alot ravv :D

Oh yes, that's another variety of leopard appaloosa, a bit more unusual than the typical leopard spotting I did. Since your leopard girl was a full custom, I wouldn't mind redoing her based on the spotting in that photo. But if you like how she turned out, that's obviously fine too :)

Pinkshadow

Ow thanks ravv , but i like her , just the way she is <3

zarzamora

Package D: 2 horses plus 1 foaling paddock
(payment from pinkshadow)

Name: Delphinia
Owner: Zarzamora
Coat: see ref pic- can you confirm coat for me? Its listed as red near leopard... Undecided whether its palomino or chestnut with flaxen (though I would have thought chestnut with flaxen?)
Reference Picture/s: (if any)http://www.amodelminiatures.com/mares_files/annie2.jpg

Name: Cara
Coat: bright bay tobiano with ink spots (my own mare  ;D)- her left eye is blue ;) (right as you look at it)- she also has roaning on her flanks
Reference Picture/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/xdreamgazingx/2.jpg - should be a good angle- have hundreds more if you need them.

Package A
(payment from  Keilin Alyr)
Name: Athena
Coat: Sooty Buckskin snowflake appy

Name: Isis
Coat: smokey dun tobiano

Package C: $15 - 2 semi-custom* horses plus 1 foaling paddock
(payment from  Keilin Alyr)
Name: Archilles
Coat: golden palomino tobiano

Name: Viola
Coat: chesnut roan blanket appy

springacres

Zaz - that first ref picture looks to me like a red chestnut with flaxen.  And I think that's an extended blanket pattern ("near leopard" is just a term some people use to describe that kind of pattern, where the horse has a spotted blanket that extends to the shoulders) Beautiful color no matter what term you use though!

Ravvana

Pickups for zarzamora!

I coded the first girl as a chestnut flaxen blanket :) Also, do you want me to code Cara as roan, or just normal bay tobiano? Let me know if you want anything changed.

Ryuukokoro

*Ryuu jumps in, throws a random lolpic from her daily browse, and runs away*

zarzamora

ahhhh cara looks perfect!! i love them both thanks! cara is fine as a normal bay tobiano

Ravvana

Quote from: zarzamora on September 07, 2010, 12:10:31 AM
ahhhh cara looks perfect!! i love them both thanks! cara is fine as a normal bay tobiano

Getting Cara right is such a relief; doing mimics of people's actual horses always makes me nervous XD Very glad that you like her :)

And here are your final four horses...

springacres

Package A
Name: Nonpareille
Coat: Flaxen liver chestnut extended blanket appaloosa

Name: Trompe l'Oeil
Coat: Silver dapple smoky grullo roan frame overo (if that's too many patterns, then skip the roan)

Sending payment now.

zarzamora