Help me name my ?? | Win a Whimsy Welsh Stable Pair [customs]

Started by Whimsy, September 24, 2010, 11:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

]

Im having to change this contest as the pup just wouldnt fit in with my family, now im going with my orginal plan of a kitten. So its male or female either or!

--
This contest is now for name suggestions, when i pick out my kitten it will be ready to go name and all :D

--

Person with the name i choose wins a custom Whimsy Welsh Stables semi custom pair!

Ryuukokoro

:O I hope you're ready, a puppy is a big responsibility! So many vet fees, oi vey. They need tons of shots. And get ready to puppy-proof your house! Don't leave anything on the floor they can chew. Take him to some training classes early on so he can learn to behave himself, it'll be much easier than trying to train him later on when he's grown.

Hmm, maybe Lucius for a name? Always sounded manly to me lol

Whimsy

I had a dog as a kid i showed in 4-h, i got her as a pup and raised her on my lonsome (probably because i brought her home without asking and my father was not so happy with me). I can train my own dog pretty well, ive trained a few of the family dogs because the people around me think a dog with no manners is okay and its not. Hes got an appt for his first shots, and to be dewormed + a flea treatment (not that he has any that i can see)

I need to get a kennel to kennel train him but last night he pretty much stayed up on the bed with me or slept under the bed where it was cool.

SweetCaroline

Have you thought about calling him Manly? There was this nice manly looking guy on a tv show I use to watch & his name was actually Manly. Just a thought.
~SC~

Keilin Alyr

Aww, how precious is that face! Sad to hear you might not be getting a cat after all, but if you train your pup right and find an accepting cat willing to be socialized, you might be surprised at how well cats and dogs can get along.

As for a name that is masculine and still very sweet, how about Andrew or Andreas? Both names derive their origin from Greek roots, and the names both actually mean "manly". Can't go wrong there. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Whimsy

Sadly i could not keep the puppy,  i found that he had a little bit of a temperment and that scared me with as many kids as i watch. My littlest kid was here today for a few hours and when he went to pet the puppy the puppy growled and snarled at him. Later on when i picked him up he growled and bit at me. I took him to the pitt rescue that is an hour out and seen what they could do with him. They said they would do a survey on him and try to correct any unusual behavior. So it looks like a kitty it is. So what im going to do is change this contest for a name for a kitten, male or female either or as i havnt picked out one yet.

springacres

Well it sounds like you made the best decision for all involved under the circumstances.  Glad to hear there is a pit rescue in your area and that they are willing to work with him.  Since he is a puppy, hopefully he can be trained out of those behaviors, but yeah, with little kids around you don't want to take chances.