Ravvana

(Smokey black)
(Blue dun)
(Palomino)
(Cremello)

YourLoveOnly

Yay, they are gorgeous! <3
Will likely order more at the end of the week (Wednesday or Thursday) ^^

Oh and Ravv, shouldn't English have run by now?

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

Whoa, I need to order a blue dun like Huri at some point. I can't believe I neglected that competition.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

It's actually "Ituri," but that font mushes the "I" and "t" together XD

A little over 5 hours until the breeding/muddy events end. Next up: a second round of horse matching and some kind of RP event :)

I think after that I'll just give the remaining horses out in a pick-a-stall, as running these specialized events is turning out to be more time consuming than coloring/certing the prizes XD

YourLoveOnly

Lectral

I could go for a pick-a-stall; I seem to have better luck there XD

But we'll see, since we haven't got results for the bath and breed games yet.  Maybe I will get lucky afterall >.>

Ryuukokoro

I agree, these events are awesome. ^_^ I'm really looking forward to the writing one!

Bath Day

1. golden buckskin
2. chestnut frame overo
3. red dun tobiano
4. bay silver dapple

Nooow let's see if I can figure out anything breeding wise... *goes to do some research*

PonyMama

Quote from: Ravvana on September 13, 2010, 04:40:09 PM
It's actually "Ituri," but that font mushes the "I" and "t" together XD

I think after that I'll just give the remaining horses out in a pick-a-stall, as running these specialized events is turning out to be more time consuming than coloring/certing the prizes XD

Yes Ituri, I almost thought you spelled it wrong untol i saw the slight gap

and you coudl always do shorter rounds of the specialized events.  Speed events that match.  One horse at a time

Keilin Alyr

*tilts head* Yeah, you're right. Really uncanny how those two squished letters look like an H.

But on the one hand, slower events means a higher likelihood of you having much more time to color random horses over time and have one amazing end of bonanza event or pre-mades for future events. On the other, blitz events are really fun, especially if there's any mention of sniping involved. XD

Guess we'll see what the next few hours bring and what interest is shown. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I defenitely hope for at least one more round of the breeding game. I love all the games, but ever since I got into TheStable I've become a little genetic geek.

And now it's almost 1 AM so bedtime for YLO. I'll be back in the morning :D

Goddesss

Bath Day

1. blue roan tabino
2. flaxen chestnut blanket appy
3. blue dun
4. brown silver dapple

Ryuukokoro

Okay here are my guesses. Ugh I tried really hard to understand the genetic probabilities. I'm going to be so embarrassed if I put in something that isn't even possible with the parents. *hides face*

Breeding Game

1. silver dapple buckskin tobiano
2. buckskin sabino overo
3. yellow dun tovero
4. bay tobiano
5. palomino roan tovero frame
6. gray blue roan tobiano

Ravvana

Breeding Game: WINNERS

1. BabyKittenCandy (Burning Embers, purple equip)
(Red roan tobiano -- colored by Ryuu)

2. CutieePiee (Pocahontas, black equip)
(Bay splash overo -- colored by Ryuu)

3. Willow (Monochrome)
(Black tobiano -- colored by Ryuu)

4. Keilin Alyr (Vision, white equip)
(Brown silver dapple -- colored by Ryuu)

5. BabyKittenCandy -- gifted to red_uni387 (Sunlit Dawn)
(Palomino sabino overo -- colored by Ryuu)

6. toffeeca (Michalo)
(Blue roan -- colored by Whimsy)

~~~

Bath Game: WINNERS

1. Ryuukokoro (Jukebox)
(Golden buckskin -- colored by Ryuu XD)

2. Neocridders (Sapphire)
(Blue roan -- colored by Ryuu)

3. Pinkshadow (Creamy Luck)
(Chestnut flaxen blanket appaloosa -- colored by Ryuu)

4. Willow (Thunder)
(Gray blanket appaloosa -- colored by Leafy)

~~~

Go ahead and post names here. BKC, as you won two in a single event, please keep your favorite and gift the other horse to someone who hasn't won any horses during the bonanza :)

Lectral

springacres

Wow, congrats to the winners...and once again I would give a kidney to know what Hehewuti is hiding under her white coat.  I guess I just have to keep breeding her to find out!

CutieePiee

Hehe, looks like I won the "foal" of my own stock mare. :D What a gorgeous girl!

Name: Pocahontas
Owner: CutieePiee

Full equip in black please!
23k/2 = 11.5k

red_uni387

Congrats winners!

didn't plan my time well enough to enter XD

springacres

Quote from: CutieePiee on September 13, 2010, 10:54:12 PM
Hehe, looks like I won the "foal" of my own stock mare. :D What a gorgeous girl!
:o so you did, and that tells me something about Gentle Lady's genetics as well.  Your girl's sire was a frame overo, right?

Ravvana

Round 2 of the matching game is now open, as is the writing event! :)

Lectral

PM, that second pic is not a real horse - it's a customized Breyer model >.>

PonyMama

ok that is not the one I meant to put up there, let me go hunt down the other one I found

Willow

Eee!

Draft Boy: Thunder
Gaited (I think?) Boy: Monochrome

Horse Writing

"Eyes of such cool blue
How I wish you were my own
To see those eyes shine"

Horse Search

1. >click<

:)

zarzamora

Pinkshadow

Horse Seach :
1. ~Click~
2. ~Click~

eeee i won the mustang :O
Name: Creamy Luck
Owner: Pinkshadow

BabyKittenCandy

Omg! I won two?

Hmm...

Quotedidn't plan my time well enough to enter XD

Please would you gift the Palamino to Red :)  I'll keep the pretty Red Roan Tobiano, Thank-you Rav!

YourLoveOnly

I really need to be quicker with these contests >.> First I got the one Spixy posted because of the pose, then found one that matched the exact shade better and saw Cutiee already posted it XD

I finally found this one:
3. http://www.legendtrailhorses.com/Images/LTWeb0909Rey.jpg

I love her coloration, I think it matches the premade really well.. too bad I couldn't find it in a better pose.

YourLoveOnly

Horse Writing

4. My favorite spotted thing would be raindrops on a window. Both the way it looks and the sound of the rain are very calming to me. I also feel like it somehow fits this boy. I always name my horses after songs and he would be called November Rain. A very famous song for a very special boy.

PonyMama

Horse writing.
4. My favorite Spotted thing is my daughter.  Ok let me explain.  Every summer when it gets warm she ends up getting a heat rash, it is unavoidable.  She ends up looking all spotted and even then she is smily and generally happy to be around anyone and everyone.  With something like a heat rash that woudl make a grown adult squirm, she stay happy.  So yes my favorite spotted thing is my daughter.

PonyMama

Spixy

Horse Search:

http://pics.hoobly.com/full/W4HX6MGFKYPF8387RA.jpg

Horse writing:

Your spots are such glorious little stars - like an artwork. My favourite spotted thing is the famous artworks in pointillism. I love how little dots - when going together, become one amazing piece of art.

BabyKittenCandy

Horse Writing:

A Coat That Matches,
Winters Chilling and Grey Day,
A Heart that is warm.

'Please daddy' the little girl begged, her eyes wide. 'Cant you sell one of the ponies instead?' Her father sighed and looked away. 'We have been over this' he said, his voice sad. 'The ponies just arent worth as much as we can get for a cart horse and we need the money. The other cart horse is too old to be worth anything. I know your attatched to him, but we will find you another horse when we are in a better position. Im sorry sweetheart, but I just have to part with him, or none of us are going to eat this month.' The girl burried her face in the big Silver dapple bay's mane and choked back another sob. She couldnt bear the thought of loosing her beloved horse. If only she could find a way to make some money. But she was only 8 and no-one trusted gypsy's enough to hire them anyhow. Maybe, just maybe if she hoped hard enough, tomorrow would never come...

(runs away and hides from her poor writing skills)

Ryuukokoro

LOL! Oh yay for bath time! ^^ Well I'm happy I managed to snag my first Pony. ^_^

Name: Jukebox

Horse Writing

1. Haiku:
None but gray found here
Concrete city's only life:
The gutter's red leaf

3. backstory
removed

4. spotted
M'dear, you simply must listen! I agree I haven't seen anything as beautiful as your spotted form, but I do know a close second! Have you ever been galloping through a field of wild flowers and suddenly you're surrounded by... bubbles? That's right, a giant cloud of beautiful rainbow bubbles! At my stable we blow bubbles for all our horses to enjoy. If this sounds good to you, come home with me! ^^

Neocridders

Oh my gosh. I won? Wow! And she's a draft! And now I can register a stable!
*squeeeee*

XD

Name, name name name?

Oh ummm, today's my birthday, and she's blue. Like my birthstone. So, let's name her Sapphire

:D

Name: Sapphire
Owner: Neocridders

Thank you so much!

Lectral

Horse Search

1 - http://www.utahpainthorseclub.com/Guaranteed%20Tuff.jpg

Torn between two pics for that one, but I think this one is a teensy bit better....

springacres

Heh, Lectral, I almost used that one myself xD

Lectral

The one you did choose was on my list of potentials, but I saw it had already been used, so I decided to find a different pic

And since I was out almost all day for my husband's birthday, I had to do some quick looking before I left this morning, and hope I would have time to finish looking and post when I got home.  Just barely did! XD

springacres

xD  Good luck to you, Lectral, and to everyone else who entered!  (Red_uni, that friesian cross was another one I almost used lol!)

Ravvana

Matching Game 2: WINNERS

1. PonyMama -- gifted to Lectral (Destarra, green equip)
(Perlino frame by Ryuu)
http://cloud.equinenow.com/146217_1/perlino_tobiano.jpg

2. springacres (Bolero, black equip)
(Brown leopard by Ryuu)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs019.ash2/34311_409538947625_291444722625_4240925_4577038_n.jpg

3. red_uni387 (Murky Waters)
(Mouse dun by Ryuu)
http://www.usfriesianreferral.com/imagesforwebpage/taransay4j8.jpg

4. PonyMama (Gakere, black equip)
(Yellow dun by Ryuu)
http://img.ponyisland.net/img/gallery/308768.jpg

~~~

Writing Event: WINNERS

1. Willow (Winter Blues)
(Blue roan by Leafy)

2. no entries :(

3. Ryuukokoro (Torren)
(Bay silver dapple by Leafy)

4. Spixy (Legacy of a Hero)
(Smokey black blanket by Whimsy)

~~~

Post names here, please. I'll cert all the bonanza horses when all events are complete.

PM, as you won two in one event, please name your favorite and gift the other to someone who has yet to win a horse in these events :)

Ravvana

The unclaimed chestnut frame draft boy is now the prize of a naming contest, open for roughly 24 hours :)

Lectral

PonyMama

red_uni387

*squeals* one more female and i can register my light stable :O

For Palomino (thank you sooo much for him, BKC, he's gorgeous <333)
Name: Sunlit Dawn

For Mouse Dun
Name: Murky Waters

Congrats to all the other winners too :D

Lectral

I haven't >.>

At least... I don't remember winning anything.... *goes to double check thread* O.o

Edit: nope, haven't won anything

PonyMama

Lectral

Either, really, but I did like that warmblood a lot >.>