[Neocridders] Prisma Color Commissions - Make Great Holiday Gifts!

Started by Neocridders, November 23, 2010, 03:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Alright. You guys probably all know that I've been getting money for a tablet pen. I'm pretty close, too. I acutally have enough to pay through paypal if only paypal could let me buy something from amazon.

But, since that's not possible, I'm going to buy it from newegg or ebay or something that I can use paypal with.

Sadly, though, I'm going to need about $10 if I want to buy from either site, since the prices are a bit more (plus shipping, you know XD ).

Anyway, I've tried to open this Prisma Color shop on PI. I've not had anyone buy anything yet, but I didn't even think about seeing if anyone on secundi wanted to buy either. So here you are. A link to the thread on PI.

http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=replies&forum=159&topic=2674883

Examples are posted there.

Basically, if you don't want to click the link, I'm selling character artwork or just prisma color images. With or without backgrounds, with one or more characters.

So if you are interested, the price for just a plain character is $4. It goes up from there depending on what else you'd want. I am flexible with prices, since I know it's holiday time and money is scarce, but I'm also trying to get money for this pen, so that's why the prices are what they are.

Of course, I know you guys, so I'd rather sell to you guys, because I know I can trust the community and you probably all know if I'm trustworthy or not (and I hope you think I am, but you can think what you want of course).

So yeah. Examples in the link above. PM me or post if you're interested. I'd prefer posting unless it's a seeeecret gift ;)

And, of course, these could make a great gift to a friend. What shows friendship better than opening a PM to find a pretty, colorful piece of art just for them? XD

:3
If no one is interested, that's fine. But I thought I'd go ahead and put it out there.