SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

= Little Apple Heart Kingdom = CLOSED for now

Started by Poupou, September 05, 2009, 04:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

SplitX

Sun; I'd be willing to help you pay for more expensive customs. ;3

I agree, Pou love; these are waaaay too low priced. XD Sure, I love cheap stuff, but still! O_O; These are super lovely.

Pinkshadow

Garney

red_uni387

o.o wow Pou you are really undercharging (people would be willing to pay 50k for a Jumper, and that's just one example of how underpriced these are ._.)

Poupou

*is tackled and nom'd on* It's great to see you too Garney, love! <3 XD

And... thank you so much everyone!  I didn't think so many people would post in so little time, my pretties feel loved. ^_^

As for the prices being too low... LOL!  I guess I should have lurked around some more before I started anything... but I was too excited to come back and I just 'jumped in'.  Hehe!  ;D

Though I think it will help me to up them a little.. I entered some contest and I have been left with 5 SG. Oooooops. LOL!

YLO's customs are both done, working on the others and then I'll post them all at the same time. :)

*goes back to work*

Sunchaser

lol the one i want as a misturi is Siurin which is my fiances persona. Pou already did hope for me who i sooooo love but now she needs her mate lol this is what he looks like

Ryuukokoro

Oh yay! You got my pm and returned! ^_^ I'm so happy! Of course you came back while I was at work. haha. I have all the luck...

10k on auction!

YourLoveOnly

15K on auction :D

I'm so glad to see both of you back, Ryuu & Poupou ^^

indigowulf

Poupou

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on February 04, 2010, 05:07:56 PM
Oh yay! You got my pm and returned! ^_^ I'm so happy! Of course you came back while I was at work. haha. I have all the luck...

10k on auction!

Lol! *Snugs you*

YLO and Dunkel's customs have been posted on the first page. :)

Thanks for the bids so far!
High bid : 20K by indigowulf

YourLoveOnly

IvySpring

'IvySpring wants a semi-custom please!' **just incase

are semicustoms open again? and are you keeping the prices the same?

Venus and Zephyr

Poupou

@Ivy - Nope, they're not open again just yet, I'm waiting on Hunni's form so I can do her custom and be done with this batch.  I don't like to have work piling up, so I wait until I'm finished before I move to the next event. :)

And the prices will go up.  Apparently, I'm not charging enough. XD

I will look around and make a decision on that, I'm not too sure how much I should charge really. :S

Ryuukokoro

My suggestion is 20k for customs and around 7-10k for premades. ^_^

hiyoko

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on February 04, 2010, 06:00:51 PM
My suggestion is 20k for customs and around 7-10k for premades. ^_^

That's kinda what I was thinking. ;)

Poupou

More slots have been opened, and prices have been changed according to the suggestions found in this tread. ^^;

SplitX

Foo! I went from like... 1 million to 8k last night. XDDD -stalks-

YourLoveOnly

I can't figure out what I want xD *fail*
Oh well, I just got two slots, it's fair to give others a chance ^^

@Splitty: really O.o I went back from 1,8 to 2,4 million after completing all my customs ^^

SplitX

Yeah. XD I'll just hope people will buy tons of breeding items in the CBD breeding thread. x3

YourLoveOnly

You know I will after I've received my customs xD
By the way, I just posted your customs for pick-up =3

CutieePiee

Sunchaser

... *sighs and stalks since she has no sg and wants to know how the hell people make it* <.<

Poupou

You got the slot, Cutiee! ^_^

Eta : Sunny, I know exactly how you feel, lol!  Yesterday I logged in, entered some competitions and went from 5K to 5 SG... I literally panicked, hahaha! XD

So you guys - tell me how you do so much Ess Gees!!!! :O

CutieePiee

[edit] Reposted form in new post.

ETA: I earn SGs through competitions, but it took awhile to earn large amounts. My pets had to work their way up of course! :) And I play the site games everyday.. as many times as permitted.

YourLoveOnly

Daily SG was upped to 150K for a day or two when competitions were down, so that helped a lot xD
Then there a few users who are very rich because they have won a lot of competitions from the very beginning. Most other people earned their SG by selling Wobbles, Gidgets and self-run adoptables to the richer people xD

Tribe

I take its theres more slots open to >.> if i can

(Hunni) wants a semi-custom please

Tribe

(Hunni) wants a semi-custom please

So lets see three slots i need to figure out what i want.

Tribe

Edit:NVM found the markings..filling out forms now.

CutieePiee

Hmm.. how 'bout another one. Gifty this time. :)

CutieePiee wants a semi-custom please!

YourLoveOnly

Hunni, the first page says to please use PI markings because there are no official Misuteris markings yet. Although people have also listed other general patterns like swirls and flames.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Hunni on February 05, 2010, 09:20:44 AM
Pou love where do i find the markings? or are we allowed to come up with them on our own?
Hey, Hunni. :) I think Pou mentioned using PI s-genes as Misuteri markings for now.

ETA: What YLO said. xP You've got fast fingers.

YourLoveOnly

And I'm even multitasking xD
*continues with Garden Nom owner list*

Tribe

- Name : Cherokee
- Owner : Hunni
- Colors : Brown, Black, Rainbow.
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** :Zebra Tips

- Name : Sioux
- Colors : Tan, White, Black, Red, Blue
- Marking(s): Paint3 & mstripes1

- Name : Chickasaw
- Colors : black, red, white, blue
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** :Light Stripes & tips

Lets see i think thats 60k...sending asap

Tribe

*points to forums*

Theres a thing there list a whole bunch of markings. I think thats the sgenes she was refering to maybe?

YourLoveOnly

=o
Those were posted after Poupou left Secundi for a while, I think.
I never saw them before. But yea, I think you're right.
I should've known that, I would've ordered them differently then...

Poupou

By 'PI markings' I meant Misuteris marking from PI as a whole.  The markings created by me for the Misuteris on PI (Ex : flames), and the PI markings (Ex : paint, stockings).

I was probably not clear in how I said this, though... but in my head, when I said that I didn't have any Secundi markings for the Misuteris, it's because eventually, there will be markings that will be available on Secundi only and not on PI.  I can see where it can get confusing if you're not in the known. ^^;

I'm sorry if it confused some people.  I was used to things on PI and was still learning how to work things here on Secundi.  Nobody said anything, so I though everything was clear.  I will fix that now to reflect what I really meant. :)

Again, I apologize to everyone who got confused. <3

CutieePiee

In that case, I'm going to edit my form and repost it...

- Name : King
- Owner : CutieePiee
- Colors : (Up to 5)* Tan, Navy blue, Powder blue, Gold, white
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** : Zebra & Tips

Hope that's okay.  :)

YourLoveOnly

Thanks for clearing it up, I never got involved with Misuteris on PI so I didn't know about the markings. It's nice to know, at least for future customs. Too bad I didn't notice it sooner xD

CutieePiee

- Name : Kenya
- Owner : PonyMama
- Colors : (Up to 5)* Black, Purple, Hot pink, Blue, Cyan
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** : Wonky stripes & tips

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Aw, I missed it again! Work is just stealing all my adoptable stalking time lol

Tribe

sg paid :D sorry i forgot to send before i headed out today. I was on a crazy hunt for a cage for the ferret.

Poupou

@ Sunny - Awe, not in the moment, sorry.  :(

@Ryuu - So sorry about this lol!  I'll try to open the others during the evening instead of the morning. XD

@Hunni - No biggie!  And ferret? Lucky you, I want one so bad. <3 I DEMAND PICS!!! XD

CutieePiee

Sunchaser

Tribe

I posted a little think about him in the general chat area so ill be posting pictures there pou. This is my first as in my own, we had them as kids and i loved them then however mine was evil and so i didnt get to love on it like this new boy. I pick him up today.