+Little Chimaera+ Home Thread 2.0 Thread Games and Customs ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 27, 2011, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Dark Thoughts

I would name that mousie Jewel

Pinkshadow wants door number 12

Sunchaser

Are you all interested in a Find A Mate for the Chimaeras?

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

Yes I would love Find a Mate! :D

And also, would you then want us to post 2 names per LC that we've claimed then? I'll try to think of names if that's what's preferred.

Sunchaser

lol well if i get enough intrest il think about doing it after i finish all the customs and imports i have. I should be able to finish the imports today and put them in their litters. I have doctors appointment on monday hopfully i just looked at my schedule and it doesnt show what i was told would be there for monday so im going to have to talk to them about it.  If i do have the doc appointment on monday its for eyes so i doubt ill get any work done then. but ill be taking my laptop and i can work in gimp while not on the internet. So i just wanted you all to know heads up what sunny is doing. So more customs you give me longer it will take for me to do find a mate :-p

Cutie:It is your choice. If you want a specific name for boy or girl then yes two names per LC you are claiming. If you have one name that would go with either gender hten just one name. Or you can wait to see them grow up and we will put them in as Name Mes.

CutieePiee

Alrighty, I guess I'll keep them as Name Me's. It'd take me too long thinking up names. xP

Kahlira

Kah would love the find a mate thing XD My fickles ladies need more gents.

Neocridders

K want to wait till I know gender to name my panda flaffle baby, so please make name me!!
Neo is interested in the find a mate

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

YourLoveOnly

I often wait til grown since you guys said babies don't show all markings until they are adults.
And then I also like to just look at a character and have it form a personality and a name without me really trying to, so I don't like forcing a name for each gender, I usually just look at a pet and then a name comes to me ^^

Pinkshadow

Little Chimaera

Find a mates are always fun  :D I'm in!
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

Most breeding CHimaeras are uploaded. I believe i have about four more to upload but im a little tired right now and apparently neighbor wants me over later on. So importing is done for the day, im going to work on some of my simpler customs that are do just so i can knock them out and focus on teh harder ones.

VanillaBean

I would name that mousie Heidi! (I had an orange dwarf hamster named Hidi once, bacause the first thing she did was hide in the cage bedding)
Where is the bacon flavored ice cream? I brought my big spoon!

Wolfsong

Wolfsong wants door number six this time

I'll claim my fencat, too :)
Name: Iggy
Owner's name: Wolfsong

kunaisa

door number 14

ill name her (if it is a her) Penny

Spixy

I'd like mine to be unnamed too please ^^

Scullisto

I would like mine unnamed as well please :)

Little Chimaera

Quote from: kunaisa on January 30, 2011, 09:41:03 PM
door number 14

There is no way to know the gender of the pet (and I can't tell you), so I would either leave it unnamed until it grows or give me both a male and female name.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

Can you import mine as name me please love ya

Little Chimaera

Sunchasers to do list:
if bolded its in progress

4 imports from breeding game.
Putting all the breeding babies into litters
2 pinkshadow customs
1 Pinkshadow Import
1 Zarzamora Custom/semi custom
1 Zarzamora Custom waiting for Import
1 YLO customs
1 Goddess Customs
1 Goddess Custom waiting for approval
If you dont see your name on this list for customs PLEASE tell me.

Updated! I cant for the life of me remeber what else needs importing.So if you know somthing that needs importing from me or you arent on this list please tell me.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

actually thats three pink shadow customs not 2 <.<

eta: Import hiyokos Night

Solistia

Oh hooray I got my second choice! ^o^ <3<3

Image: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/LadyBugBaby.png
Name: Ledyba
(and I'd love for my baby to be imported)

Thank you so much >w<!!

Little Chimaera

My todo list is updated. I cant remeber where most of my imports are from. i remeber 1 was solis and 4 where the breeding game but i cant remeber the other ones. So if you know i ahve to import yours and i havnt done it already please tell me.

-Sunchaser

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Here is the Info thats on the Find a Mate. Also posted on the front page ^___^

Find a Mate;

Way this will work is simple. The Chimaera who wishes to find a soul mate will come and pay a 10,000 Sg fee to place a Ad. Ad can be no longer then 100 words, we dont want to scare away the prospective mates. And the Chimaera must have a picture of themselves as well.

The fee MUST be sent to Sunchaser109. This way it wont get lost in the Mule account.

This find a mate will be done in rounds. This way it gives Sunchaser a chance to do them all quicker. So if you see the round Open then the first people to post their ad will have a chance of finding a mate. You may only post 1 ad per 2 rounds. meaning if you get in round 1, you may not apply for round 2. But you may apply for round 3.
When a round is open I(sunchaser109) Will post Ads are being Accepted in Bold and Green.

Round 1:open

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

kunaisa

Quote from: Little Chimaera on January 31, 2011, 10:03:53 AM
Quote from: kunaisa on January 30, 2011, 09:41:03 PM
door number 14

There is no way to know the gender of the pet (and I can't tell you), so I would either leave it unnamed until it grows or give me both a male and female name.

ok
Female: Penny
Male: Bandit

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Hey there, all you single Chim guys out there! I would like you to meet Kendra! Kendra loves to take long walks in forest, and even though she knows she is beautiful, she is not in the least narcissistic or conceded. She is lonely, and looking for a mate to spend her days with. So all you singles out there, send a letter Kendra's way, and it would make her so happy (and me, because no mother wants too see her kids grow up all alone).

~Kendra and Vanilla XD

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

This bright, bubbly girl is looking for a calm natural guy to balance her out. She wants someone who will love her, and her numerous friends, because if they don't love her friends they aren't good enough for her. Mostly she just wants someone that she can have fun with.
Thank you!

YourLoveOnly

I am assuming we need to submit adults?

Trangar is looking for love! He would like a lady Manaeh to start a family with. She has to be sweet and caring. Natural coloration is a big plus, he especially loves cat and horse markings.

Gryphions

Female Maenah looking for soul mate!
This strong and independent girl doesn't want anyone controlling or concieted. She's looking for someone who is complementing her. Someone who needs a strong woman in his life like she needs someone to snuggle with but to not tell her who to be. Ona doesn't care about looks, so the lucky man doesn't have to be any certain colors, patterns, or breed (but a breed she could have a family with would be most ideal should she ever want to have one!)
~Ona and Neocridders

ETA: This is Neo... failing and posting in the gryphion suit. Whooooops. >.<

Sunchaser

Yes Babies can NOT breed. As they are babies :-p and as far as i know there are no forever babies yet.

Little Chimaera

One more slot for Round 1.

Round 1:open
1. Kendrah -Owned by Vanilla
2. Name me-Owned by Toffeeca
3. Trangar-Owned by YLO
4.Ona-Owned by Neocridders

-Sunny

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

I was not talking about breeding.. This is not a breeding game, it does not produce babies. It provides a mate and I think you can look for a mate when it's a baby, like an arranged marriage or something XD But yeah it's fine if babies are not allowed, I just don't think breeding has anything to do with it XD

Sunchaser

well usually when Mate is brought into subjects its usually adults that are looking for one, to start a family. With that in mind its why this is only for adult. Sorry.

kunaisa

I have a Maenah but she isnt fully grown yet can I still post an ad for a mate??

here is her pic

http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=504340

Sunchaser

If she was growing up today i would say yes but she doesnt grow for a couple days. Right now im goinng to say no. But this wont be the only round. So when she grows you are more then welcome to enter her.

kunaisa

Kahlira

Brightly Burning is looking for a soul mate. She's raising her son alone in a world, where the poor lad may be shunned because he's not a fencat from a fencat line. Cast out by her family, she's raising the boy on her own. She's looking for someone who will accept not only her, but little Fire Storm as well. Someone to help raise the boy. To have male guidance in an all female crowd.

Sunchaser

VanillaBean

How would everyone feel about a little contest to win this pretty?

I'm think a little poem contest. What does everyone think?

YourLoveOnly

Prettyyyy! YLO can't do poetry at all, but I'll drool over the pretty while others compete XD

VanillaBean

Ya, I know a lot of people don't like poetry, so maybe not the best idea... How about name contest instead?

YourLoveOnly

That would work, that seems like something everyone can enter.

VanillaBean

Ok, then, here we go! Alright, lets all meet out prize:

Now, she needs a name. Who is going to decide that name? Why all of you, silly! This goes on a first come first serve basis. To enter, just post "If this Meanha belonged to -username here- they would name her ________."
You may put in your own name, or you may put in the name of another user you wish to gift her to. Ever user only gets to enter one time, so choose wisely! At the end, I will pick the name that I think best suits this pretty. Everyone got it? Great, lets begin!
1. Sunchaser109 - Xena
2. Zarzamora - Kamaea
3. Neocridders - Raika
4. YourLoveOnly - Chui
5. Kage Davies - Renpet
6. Furyou Miko - Aurora
7. Pinkshadow - Kiarah
8. Kahlira - Ashke
9. kunaisa - Falinne
10. Alnaeyah - Mira

Sunchaser

If this Meanha belonged to -Sunchaser109- they would name her Xena."

:p

zarzamora

If this Meanha belonged to Zarzamora they would name her Kamaea

Neocridders

Neocridders

If this maenah belonged to Neocridders they would name her Raika

YourLoveOnly

If this Meanha belonged to YourLoveOnly they would name her Chui.
Chui is Swahili (= African language) for leopard and she reminds me of Africa with those gorgeous colors so I thought that was very fitting.