Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Free Drawing And Breedings

Started by Ryuukokoro, April 20, 2015, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Memorial Drawing and Breedings

Ryuukokoro

Memorial Drawing

This month I lost a very dear friend. She was my age, we were born the same year in fact, and it was a very sudden illness that took us all in shock. She was only in the hospital for three days before she passed away. I will always miss her... But I know she wouldn't want me to be sad. She had such a big heart, and always wanted to make people happy. In Meg's memory, I made an Okibi in her favorite colors.

To enter the memorial drawing:
-Anyone who posts in this thread will be entered in the drawing.
-Each time you post will get you one ticket.
-Please allow at least one other person to post between your posts.
-Drawing will be held April 27 18:00:00.

Ryuukokoro

Okibi Breedings

Okibi breedings are always something people wanted to see more of, so let's do a little mini breeding session! No items are needed for this particular event. (If you have some and would like to use them, that's totally fine.)

Everyone can have one free breeding. If you have a Normal Foxfire you would like to use, you can use those to get additional breedings.

You can use another person's Okibi as long as they post permission in this thread.

Form:
Dad's ID#:
Dad's Link:
Mom's ID#:
Mom's Link:
Additional Breeding Items: (if any)

This thread will be open for one week, until midnight on April 27.

Ember

Sorry to hear about your loss Ryuu! You've made a very pretty memorial okibi for your friend.

If anyone has a spare female I could borrow, I'd love to be able to breed this boy.

Victoria

Form:
Dad's ID#: 770
Dad's Link:link
Mom's ID#: 711
Mom's Link: link
Additional Breeding Items:

Country

Form:
Dad's ID#: 561402
Dad's Link: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=561402
Mom's ID#:  564620
Mom's Link:   http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564620
Additional Breeding Items: (if any

Omg...this took soooo long doing this from my phone XD

SkySong

Pretty boy, Ember! Feel free to use any of my girls. Probably the best would be this girl but it's up to you.

So sorry for your loss, Ryuu!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ember

Could I actually borrow this lady SkySong? I'm pretty fond of yellows and purples. :)

Ryuukokoro

Breeding is open to midnight tonight, so get a breeding in if you want one! :) SkySong already said you can use any of her girls, Ember, so you're safe to post the form I think. ;)

And thank you all for your kind words. -hugs all around-

Ember

Ryuukokoro

All right, free drawing is closed!

There were six posts other than my own, so I rolled my lucky d6 and got a 1! Congrats Ember! I'll put the green girl in your Pets page.

Breeding is open for another 3 hours and 15 min. Then babies will start arriving! :)

Sunchaser

why do i not check here more often!! gr i missed bebehs!

Riverwind