News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Valentine's Event; Games, FS Etc.

Started by Little Chimaera, February 10, 2011, 11:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Random stuff usually hates me, so this doesn't surprise me XD I was so shocked I was in the top half of the flaffle list last time :P

Congrats everyone, I shall certainly stalk some people.

LaneyAngel

Yay, I got my Green, Red and White Eggu...... but I have no idea what to name it. The filename says RWRoseBaby....

So, hmmmm....
okay....

May I please name my Eggu: Roza
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

And on the Festival Mice, does "Breed: O" mean they are ungendered and cannot be bred?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Little Chimaera

No, it just meant that the breed is 'other', which means there is one male and one female.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

LaneyAngel

Winged

Can my flatsale fuscia please be uploaded as name me, i'd like to name him/her when they grow up.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Little Chimaera

Alrighty, time to head over to the main thread once more. The second franken is on his way.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

sera

May i have Name Me for my other two? x3  Thank you so much!  i look forward to seeing them grow! =-0