News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aquarius~Welcome to the Fish Shop

Started by Tarakona Ormr, February 21, 2011, 06:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

lol simple things i dont mind :-p The volcano should be pretty easy to do. Im going to be takinga  list probally of what all i have to do while down in orlando and be sketching while down there. If i fail wtih the more complicated ones i have two artists interested in helping me with the decorations. However if all goes will ill be able to draw then scan in when i get back.

Garney what do you want the colors of your first free tank to be?

Garney

Oooh you know me, fire type colors >D

Sunchaser

IM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! and shall get to this as soon as im truly home right now im at my rents house lol

Aralie

Sunchaser

thank you :) it feels nice to be home even though im at rents with my puppy. Improbally going to head home home in a few minutes but i wanted to check everything while i had a comp near me lol

Kahlira

Sunchaser

After looking for a week Ti'ka has FINALLY found hte fishies!. If you have a problem wtih them tell me and refill outyour form and i shall see if he can find the correct fish for you!

And while you are all looking at the fishies ill be working on Garneys items.

Sunchaser

meep forgot to ask. Garney which tank do you want the seaweed in? the one your buying or the one with the fire? and same question to the volcano.

Garney

I've... forgotten by now XD darn sleep stealing away my memories

Just whatever looks good, I can always buy more to add =3

Sunchaser

kk ^_^ i was thinking of putting the seaweed and volcano into the one that already seems ot have a fire theme ^____^

Aralie

New fishies are amazing!!!!

Just realized I didn't have a seperate tank for these two XD soooooooooooo........

Username: Aralie
Item 1: 3 fish tank (black pebbles on one side, white pebbles on the other side)
item 2: decoration seaweed (gold, for new tank)
item 3: decoration seaweed (silver, for new tank) if I can have more than one in a tank
Total Ammount: 6,000

Can I have everything split in the tank with the dark on one side and the light on the other? ^_^

Sunchaser

sure ^_^ and yes you can have more then one seaweed or decoration in a tank. I havnt set a max for that yet.

YourLoveOnly

Christine looks great, thanks Sunny ^^

Sunchaser

If you have fishies that need to be added to a tank. Please post which tank you want them added to.

Also Garney what do you think?

ill work on your second tank now to.

Whimsy

*pets guy on front page* I shall make myself a tank :D

Whimsy

Username:Whimsy
Item 1:5k tank with purple, gold & white pepples.
item 2:2 seaweeds for regular tank in dark blue
Total Ammount:9 K?

Also quick question, can we buy breeding pebbles even though we dont have the breeding tank? I want to stock up :D

Tarakona Ormr

Ti'ka rushes in and puts down Garneys second tank before turning back only to find that he is being petted.... "Um... Miss can i help you?" After she answers he nods. "You may buy breeding pebbles even if you do not have a breeding tank. Also can you please tell me what colors youd like for your free tank as well?"

He shakes his head before turning to those that are waiting. "The Custom decorations are being worked on and are currently closed for new orders. However some of the stock has been refilled and i know for a fact that Sunchaser is working on opening the breeding section. She will open it later today if she can find the last of Kahliras fish. Also if you havnt please take a look at our main desk Here:http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3862.0 "

"If there is anything wrong with the tanks please tell me so i can find the correct pebbles or decorations for you."
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Whimsy

Username:Whimsy
Item 1:Breeding Tank
item 2:Seaweed for breeding tank (green)
Item 3:Red & white pebble
Item 4:Rainbow pebble
Total Ammount: 35k

Tarakona Ormr

Ti'ka comes in carrying Aralies fourth tank with the correct fish inside. "How is this Miss Aralie?"

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Aralie

Username: Aralie
Item 1: Breeding Tank
item 2: 1 breeding seaweed
item 3: 1 RWB pebble
Total Ammount: 25k

It is amazing!!!!! Thank-you!!!!!! *screeches*

Tarakona Ormr

"The shop has been updated. Now to get back to work!"
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

"Miss Whimsy, here is your first tank. I hope you like it."

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

"Whimsy your items have been added." Ti'ka looked around and sighed softly. So much work so little time. However he knew that some surprises where on the way.

"If you wish to stick around i know some fish are going to be for sale very soon. Then i believe Sunchaser only has some little things to finish up before she opens the breeding portion of the shop.
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Kahlira if you please these are your fish taht have hatched from your eggs. Your twins count as 1 fish, but will take up 2 slots in the tanks."

Black Egg:

Blue Egg:

Cyan Egg:

Pink Egg:

Red Egg:

White Egg:

"Just a reminder you may keep up to three fish from your eggs. agian your White egg ended up holding 2 fish but they count as 1 where this is concerned. There... Now that that is done i must find Sunchasers fish she is going to be selling here in a moment."
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Ti'ka comes in carrying in 4 fish. Each has a price tag of 5,000 on them. He sets them down and looks at those gathered around. "Hello all. If you wish to purchase one of thse fish then please fill out the form down at the bottom. Also if there is enough intrest i would love to see what people would want for a fish and perhaps combine those ideas and see if i can find that one fish that has all those ideas. Only if there is intrest of course." With that he sits down behind the main desk.

With each fish is the following form. If you wish to claim just hand this form to Ti'ka.

Name:
Tank link: If you do not own a tank please put three colors in this section for your free tank.

and who is interested in that franken fishy hm?
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Garney

Whimsy

Name:Spunker
Owner:Whimsy
Tank .

Sunchaser

i did forget to mention you need to put the number of the one you want. I failed lol. Okay *goes to drop fishy into garneys tank*

Sunchaser

Garney here are your new images

i rather like him in your tank <.<

Garney

Yuuss, lovely fishy, perfect for that tank *stares at him*

And I forgot to say, the tanks are gorgeous, love the volcano!

Franken franken! \o/

Sunchaser

thank you :) I can do most of hte simple things, im working on sketching up the others and seeing if we have enough that i can buy a tablet now that i know for a fact the one i have is dead. I plan on getting a wacom but it might be next month that i do it. But till then i can sketch thigns then go to rents every other day or somthing and scan them in. Its a long process <.<

BUT i really wanna do a franken to try and go threw a hour before the hub comes back.

SOOOO To begin.  you must wait at least one post between yours to guess agian. You ready?

What breed?

Whimsy

Sunchaser

Garney

Tarakona Ormr

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Whimsy here is your new tank image and yoru fish certed up :)

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Whimsy

Tarakona Ormr

Leopard spot Inside color!

and aralie your things have been added to your inventory
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Garney

Tarakona Ormr

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Sparki

...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Tarakona Ormr

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Garney

Tarakona Ormr

Fin markings???

fyi i wanna steal this fishy cause it suits my color schemes lol so whoever gets this lucky one is going to be stalked by me <.<
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

okay all Hubby called. however all i need is the eye color o.o.

So im going to wait to upload till i have the eye color but ill be back later tonight to upload him. And dont forget to get breeding items! if we get more interested for hte breeding tanks ill put some more up later.

Sparki

...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Kahlira

Oh you do make things verry difficult. *nodnod*

I am definately keeping black egg: Name Micheal tank with the castle
The white egg twins: Names: Peanut Butter and Jelly
And... I don't know on the thirdd!

I'm torn between rainbow and the red one. Orr blue egg and red one XD

Am I allowed to trade them? And for what? I forgets, sorry XD

Whimsy

OH if you trade the blue eggy Id love to have it :D I'll have to find things to trade >>