News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New and old dogs are HERE!^_^

Started by hiyoko, November 20, 2009, 12:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

Thank you Taruia and Silvanon for coloring these beautiful dogs for me and kennel workers who imported my old dogs.^_^

EDIT:
Antoinette, she's based off my Tamaki's dog. If anyone has watched or read Ouran High Host Club, then you should know her.lol (colored by Silvanon)

This is Gypsy, I've been wanting one since I saw the cute lineart. ;D (colored by Silvanon)

This is Dawson, a mate for my girl Buffy (based off my rl dog). (colored by Silvanon)

This is Fifi and I had to get her when I found a cute pic online. :D(colored by Silvanon)

I finally have a regular black/white Border Collie.! ;D She's named Flye after the female border collie from Babe.(colored by Silvanon)

My new Pem Corgi, he's the mate of my Taffy (who I still need to import >.<).^_^ I love his coloring, especially the light brown, I wish I had a rl dog of him. ;D (colored by Taruia)

Duke is especially my fav, because even though I didn't use a pic of my rl dog, he still looks just like him! ;D (colored by Taruia)

I've been wanting a NSDTR  because I just love the lines and he turned out beautifully. :D (colored by Taruia)

Now my old world dogs that have been imported.^_^
Adonis

Aiyana

hiyoko

Added my new dogs and now I'm out of tags! :o