News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Roma} Commissions Open

Started by Forgottenroma, March 23, 2011, 05:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forgottenroma

Roma is broke. Roma spent her last $50 paying her programmer to help get her site coded. Roma has other expenses too. Like gas. And rent. And paying off her Visa because her parents won't do it. Roma's next paycheck doesn't come for another week and a half. Roma has spare time while boyfriend is at work. Roma does art for you.

Yeah. Roma is sad and apparently now talking about herself in third person.

The thing is, my rent and utilities adds up to about $650. I have $4.42 in my bank account because of really stupid things like my car breaking down and having to pay for a towtruck and mechanic. And my car is a gas guzzler and I have to fill it just about every day. Luckily, a full tank is only $35. And Otafest is in a couple months and boyfriend needs red coloured contacts and he doesn't have a credit card or paypal, but he swears he'll pay me back (and I know he will, just don't know when). And fridge was empty so I went and bought 20 packets of Mr. Noodles cause they're only 35 cents each from Zellers and that's all I can afford.

I have commissions to do, and I'm working on them. But they're long term commissions. That is to say, I'm being paid huge amounts, but they're like 46 piece commissions and take a very long time.

So I'm doing small commissions. Like.. $20-50 commissions.

OR! I will be your art slave for 2 months if you'll pay my utilities. Anything I start during the 2 months, I will finish even if it's outside the 2 months.

[c]Offers: [/c]
Small Commissions
I will do numerous small commissions ranging from 20-50USD (or pg equivalent). This ranges from adoptable lineart, to character drawings, to pretty well anything providing it will take less than 1 week to complete.

Art Slave
I will be an art slave to 1-2 people. For $600 I will do anything art related from canvas paintings, to clothing, to jewelry, to digital art. No limits. For the paintings, clothing, and jewelry though there would be an extra charge for materials. Anything I start in the 2 months that I am your art slave, I will complete. Anything you ask me to do will be completed. I will try my utmost to have it done within the 2 months.

Not really expecting many to want to go for the art slave option, but I thought I would put it up there. Art Slave /must/ be paid upfront. Small commissions will be paid upon completion.

Examples
x
X
x
X
X
x
x
x
X
x
X
[/c]

If you're interested, reply or drop me a message.
Outside of Secundi I am Blackthistle (PI), or Cobyfire (dA).
My website is www.kanestagg.com

-Forgottenroma