News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Okibi] Looking for love! (Closed -- found all mates!)

Started by jojo, April 10, 2011, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

My Okibi are looking for love! I don't think they'd go well together with each other so I'm looking for other mates for them.

I won't be breeding ALL of them, but I want to breed at least two, so I guess it comes down to which of my Okibi find mates, lol. Definitely prioritizing my females, though.

No bribes necessary!

Here they are:

Tressa (F) Reserved for YLO

Dreamtime (F) Using with Goddesss

Midsummer (M) Using with Kadana

Aster (M) Using with Goddesss

Goddesss

oh I love Dreamtime.  You are more then welcome to use any of mine other than Goddesss, Light Hammer, Sajan, or Rose.  Not all of mine are imported so check my owners folder also if you would like to.

jojo

Oh I really like Black Beauty and Twisted Godesss (both in your owner folder), what gender are they? Depending on that I'll might match them with different Okibi :)

Goddesss

Black Beauty is Female.  Twisted Goddesss is male.  You can always use a yellow fox fire to breed the same genders.

jojo

Oh that's true! Thanks for reminding me.

I was thinking about Twisted Goddesss with Aster and Black Beauty with Tressa :)

Goddesss

That would be awesome.  Anything you want is fine.

YourLoveOnly

jojo

Oooooh. YLO I will totally let you borrow Tressa. Those guys would match with her so well!

In that case, I'll probably match Black Beauty with Dreamtime, I think they'd go well :)