Owner: Kahlira

Female #: 003
F Name: Raven
Male #: 004
M Name: Mikhail
Owner: Kahlira

Winged

Pickup :)

And first game! I'll also post it on the first page. This is a paying game, but i promise the rest will be free :)

Bribe me

Bribe me with anything! SG, adopties, anything on secundi that you can think of.
Things that i would really like are; Anything quin and customs of my characters. But i'll look at any adopties.

I will choose one offer, unless there are only really tiny offers that i think the love pairs are worth more (like 10k SG or an offer like that). So only one offer, and that person gets the love pair of their choice.

ETA: Runs till the 24th at 14:00
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

No bribe entries? :( only 4 hours left.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I will offer four custom Panda Shrimps with premade markings only, since that is pretty much the only thing I can color right now XD Broken toe = pain = not much computer time x3

I would want a lovepair of male 003 and female 007, they are so lovely >w<

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

YLO's is the only bribe, so i'd love to accept that! Please post the form for the two you wanted (or you can change the ones if you'd like). I'm just about to go to bed, but i'll pm you the custom forms in the morning :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Female #: 007
F Name: Mirabella
Male #: 003
M Name: Duncan
Owner: YourLoveOnly

Also, #5 is like a female Lookky.. >w< *tries to run off with her*

Winged

Pickup :)

She does look like him, i didn't recognise that before. I was going for a starry theme when i coloured her.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I love it when that happens XD I know when I did my first slow Franken form for Gliders I just picked pretty pastels and then you colored my entire form and I was all "Hey I made a pastel Sayuri" and I totally didn't think of that when typing up the form XD

The pair is so gorgeous <3 I am so happy I got my favorite set. Will do your Panda Shrimp tomorrow ^^

Winged

Great, thanks! I'm so glad you managed to get your favourite set. I know, it was so funny when that happened XD

I meant to run a photo competition today, but i was out seeing a movie with a couple of friends and now i'm too tired to write it out. I'll just forget something that you will need to know, then i won't be online to see a question.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Photography contest!

Well i'm still feeling pretty crap after getting blood taken this morning (look in town square if you don't know what i'm talking about) so i thought up this to cheer me up! I love photography, so show me your best photos!
They can be of anything you like, and a caption is optional. That would be cool though.

They MUST be taken by you. I'm not going to make you have a piece of paper with your name on it, cos it's actual photography i'm wanting so i don't think you would have had a piece of paper with your username on it when taking a great photo. Plus that would kinda ruin a photo for anyone who isn't on this site. So uh... just please don't cheat.
This ends on the 28th at 15:00. So just over two days to go.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Pick a door!

Simple game, there are 10 doors and behind two of them there is a prize! Those two winners get to pick a love pair from the prize pot.
One door per person, and the winners are announced when all the doors are picked.

1-LaneyAngel
2-Aralie
3-
4-Victoria
5-Kahlira
6-Scullisto
7-YLO
8-jojo
9-Sunchaser
10-Rosewood
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Door 7 ^^ Will be back with a picture later, I know exactly which one I wanna post ^^

Kahlira

Door 5, please?

Will do photography later (If I remember) XD

Aralie

Winged

Doors updated! And i can't wait to see the photographs that get entered :)
Owner of Gliders!

Scullisto

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

jojo

YourLoveOnly

D= *pokes through computer* I can't find my favorite picture! I did find the folder.. I am guessing because it was the only really lovely photo I might have moved it elsewhere but I can't find it D= *dig dig dig*

Winged

Doors upadated.
That's such a shame YLO! Have you tried looking in the recycle bin, perhaps you deleted it by accident?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Here's the story. I would hav went outside to take these pics, with Black Beauty and Abigail like, posed and such where they can be seen.. in the outside world. But around here, we had rain and thunderstorms, and tornadoes yesterday (wet ground) today we have rain and thunderstorms (possibly tornadoes) and tomorrow the same. So, I "made" my grassy scene with ssome of my olldddd comfy jammies. (They're over 10 years old) and the "sky" is one of my favorite Tshirts. Granted a storm pic would be awesome, it's getting dark and the storms won't be here until after dark (again) and I need to sleep for work tomorrow.

I don't take many pics XD

So without further notes, here are my pics (went a bit.. crazy with em.. almost used my fairy too.)
(First one is my fave.. The other 3 have my username in em though)  

http://i55.tinypic.com/dy0ymr.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2mpmkg9.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2qs3vas.jpg

Aralie

Took these photos last year at a local zoo. It was a perfect day to be able to get pictures of the animals out and about. I had a few pictures that I really liked so in addition to my entry I also posted the other ones for people to look at ^_^

Entry:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/IMG_0166.jpg

Others:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/IMG_0141.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/IMG_0110.jpg

Winged

Those pics look awsome!
Kah, i love the close up of his head in the first one, it's really inventive of you to try to get them outside like that for a sort of photoshoot :)

Aralie they all look great! My favourite is actually the peacock, but the expression in the snowy leopard is great too, just the bars that bring it down a bit. Do you mind if i ask where that zoo is? It looks really familiar to me, so i'm not sure if i've been there on holiday before. Since you said it's local, i understand that you might not want to put it up on the internet where you live, so no-problem if you don't want to say :)
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

The zoo is in Calgary, Alberta. I was so happy to see the animals out and about that day. It was the first time I had seen the snow leopards walking around their enclosure and the peacocks seemed to be in show-off mode XD

Winged

Phoptography contest has ended, and the winner is Aralie with her gorgeous snow leopard photo! Please post the form for the two you would like from the prize pot.
Still 5 more people needed to enter the pick a door contest!
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Thank-you! ^_^

Female #: 004
F Name: Farina
Male #: 002
M Name: Loen
Owner: Aralie

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Kahlira

Sunchaser

Winged

Doors updated! I'm planning on having another photo contest tonight, but it won't be one that you have to take yourself it'll probably be an lol contest or something like that.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

LaneyAngel

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... some random Photography:

Photo #1: Frog In A Silver Shotglass
We found this little frog swimming in our saltwater swimming pool unable to get out as the sides were massively slippery. My nephew braved the cold waters to fish the little froggy out in the only thing he could find.... a large silver shotglass!

Photo #2: Ceiling Cat is.... doing what ceiling cats do...
My dopey 7 month old kitten, GT, found a hidey hole that allows her access to inside the roof. Only problem being, once she's in the roof, she doesn't know how to get back out!!! So she runs around inside there, getting hysterical until I come and rescue her.

Photo #3: Sleeping like a baby!
My kitten GT when she was tiny. I love the way she would hold her feet as she slept! So adorable!!

Photo #4: Crazy Dog is Crazy?
A picture says a thousand words!

Photo #5:  Crazy Dog has taken something???

Photo #6: I has 2 Headed Chicken? WIN of epicness!

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooops, sorry for not realising photo contest was over.... My lameness.... :o/

Winged

No problem, it was nice to look at all your photos! And the doors are updated, only door #3 and #10 left!
Owner of Gliders!

Rosewood

Winged

Doors updated, one door left!

Pickup, sorry for the wait.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Winged

Owner of Gliders!