[Quinsta] Looking for some studs; vanner, andalusian, mustang and shetland!

Started by Winged, April 17, 2011, 12:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I am looking for several studs, and i'm not having huge amounts of luck just looking through threads. So i thought if i made a post then i can see the options easier.
Most of these are not mine, but are mares that i'm recieving an RB with this season.

Mirithin

I'm looking for a shetland stallion to breed her with. Hoping for one with roan, no overo.

Ayre'cora-found

Looking for a mustang stallion, roan or appaloosa would be awsome.

Nathe'yia- found

Looking for a vanner stallion. Any with dun, and other genes would be a plus.

Nárescë-found

Looking for a vanner stallion. No overo.

Cassa

Looking for an andalusian stallion. Whatever genes will help pass the cream would be great.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Just so you know, breeding overo with over is a bad idea as it can be lethal white, and there are no andalusians with cream genes. I do have a grey andalusian stallion if he interests you

Ryuukokoro

lol I was thinking "Wow that Shetland looks just like m.....OH YEAH" XD

Quote from: Winged dreams on April 17, 2011, 12:01:43 PM
I'm looking for a shetland stallion to breed her with. Hoping for one with roan, and overo.

I don't have a male to offer unfortunately, but be careful: don't breed her with a stallion with overo. She has overo herself so that has the possibility of producing a stillborn foal.

Edit: lol oops toffeeca is quicker typing than I am! XD

Nighthenge

Winged

lol Ryuu, i thought that might happen :) And i usually remember, just forgot when i was typing this post. I've edited the first post now.

Nighthenge that would be great! He was one of the males that i had my eye on, since i love blanket appy!
Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

I have these 4 studs avaliable, any sound good for your dun overo?

Lete'mionech - Chestnut Roan - Calm and sweet, a mover
First Generation - Twenty Four Offspring

Dane'ina Klis - Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano - Calm and sweet, not a mover
First Generation - Three Offspring

Noesha'rritsak - Silver Dapple Bay Tobiano - Calm and sweet, not a mover
Second Generation - Three Offspring

Name Me - Palomino - Calm and sweet, not a mover
Second Generation - No Offspring

Ryuukokoro

My roan appy boy would love to breed with Nárescë. Roan dun appaloosa tobiano frame overo!? :O (Well I doubt both of them will pass ALL their genes but hey it could happen! XD )

Winged

Ryuu, that would be lovely! Strawberry roan is gorgeous, and appy is amazing, so he would work really well.

Red, i was going to go for Lete'mionech, but the call of appy is too strong for me. I'm still trying for my first appy.
Owner of Gliders!