News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alnaeyah's Quinsta Foals for Free

Started by Alnaeyah, May 19, 2011, 11:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

For Free:

Quote1145. Alnaeyah - 647 x  408 - Friesian M Black, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
The first successful grade to friesian breed. Sadly the genes didn't pass so he is up for the taking.

Quote1148. Alnaeyah - 741 x  475 - Arabian M Red Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet (Calm and steady)
A lovely dun boy that sadly didn't get the cream I was trying for.

Quote1151. Alnaeyah - 496 x  469 - Grade F Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
A lovely grade mare that didn't get the dun I was trying for but got the cream. She is for bringing cream to Friesians.

Quote1147. Alnaeyah - 176 x  757 - Gypsy Vanner F Brown, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
A lovely vanner girl that didn't get any of the genes I was trying for.

Quote1150. Alnaeyah - 557 x  552 - Shetland Pony M Chestnut Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
A handsome shetland that only got one of the genes I was trying for but, has a lovely personality.

Almost Definately Keeping:
It would take a really good bribe for me to not claim these two, though you can feel free to offer for them if you think you have a really good offer. I may consider Quinsta foals for these two.

Quote1149. Alnaeyah - 553 x  558 - Shetland Pony F Yellow Dun Roan, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Quote1146. Alnaeyah - 129 x  124 - Clydesdale M Bay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Alnaeyah

Ok, since there doesn't seem to be any interest in trading all my foals are available for free, except for the ones I am planning on keeping. If you want to try for those it will still require a good bribe.