News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Vanyel & Chem_gal

Started by Vanyel, September 05, 2009, 09:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanyel

Might as well be for both of us as in the end it all comes to the same pot.

Please note that for Skyreel related items and critters that Chem_gal is a full time Grad student and that does come before anything else.  Closely following her studies comes being able to relax and rest.  Skyreels come after those and never before.  Things will and do get done but sometimes it takes a bit.

Also note that Vanyel has a 40hour work week and can be a bit frazzled during her off hours.

Poupou

Vanyel bought a semi-custom Misuteris, and payment was made quickly! A+  :D

melomar

In my experience, both Vanyel and Chem are responsible when it comes to running the Skyreels, despite being so very busy offline.  They keep people up-to-date and whenever humanly possible get their customs and such out.  When they can't, they let everyone know right away so that no one is left wondering what's going on.

They run a multitude of free events among the paid-for (USD and otherwise) that always end up being a lot of fun.  They're always right there in the thread talking with people, answering questions, goofing when appropriate, etc.

This combination of good communication, activity, responsibility, generosity, and personablility makes their shop one of my favorites out there. :)

I hope I didn't lay it on too thick, but every bit of it is true.