SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli]Cream and Black Tabby and Torbies for Trade

Started by Alnaeyah, May 30, 2011, 11:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

I got three lovely kittens from my breeding. ^^

These are the proud parents:

I am looking for other Feli, Quinsta and Noms. Feel free to offer whatever and I will consider it.

Maybe Keeping:

I like the mix of her mom and dad's markings with her father's colors.
Offers:
Zarz: Kennel litter coloring or 2 dogs from choice of breed
Ravv:Zach

Trading:

A nice tabby boy with his mom's colors.
Offers:

A pretty long haired torbie girl.
Going to Winged for #393

Ravvana

These are the first Feli I have seen tempting enough to make me willing to part with my own Feli or Quin x_X;; I adore 418 (first) and 419 (second).

I would be willing to trade this Quin stud... He is one of Laureon's first sons and has an especially beautiful tobiano coat <3

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514836

Or I can offer Zach for either of your females. He is beautiful, but I don't envision myself breeding him in the near future so would be willing to trade him. He is first generation with no offspring.

For 418, I would be willing to trade Lola. I love her and would only trade her for another long hair female, but your girl fits that bill :) She is second gen with no offspring.

I can also of course offer Stable items or horses if none of the above appeal to you!

Goddesss

I could offer one of these Garden Noms for 418.

YourLoveOnly

For the longhair girl I can offer this natural longhair boy:

zarzamora

i love 419! Are you interested in the kennel? I could offer to colour a litter for you/ or you could pick a pairing from my dogs and have first pick of the litter for 2 dogs? I also have some feli to trade but they are being offered to a couple of others first- i'd hate to 'double book' them but might return to offer them later x

Alnaeyah

For my longhaired girl I have decided to go with Winged's #393.

Ravvana: Zach is a handsome boy and I am still considering him for #419. Your quin is very handsome but I think I would prefer Zach to him.

zarzamora

I can add my kitten to the offer now:

Alnaeyah

As tempting as the offers for my #419 are I am a bit attached to her and want to keep a kitten from my first breeding, so I am going to keep her.