[Gliders] Customs and auction for special 200th Glider! (auction results up)

Started by Winged, June 01, 2011, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Name: Candy
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Body colour: white
Eye colour: cyan
Claw colour: hot pink
Wings colour: white
Marking(s):
- pastel rainbow socks and wing fade
- wing barring and tail barring. each stripe a different colour, use the same colours that were used for the mutation please
Mutation(s): Gemmed
Colour: yellow, hot pink, green, orange and cyan (colours randomly placed/mixed please, not going from one color to another)

Name: Moo
Eye colour: brown
Claw colour: brown
Marking(s): black paint (on both body and wings), pale pink muzzle
Mutation(s): possibly ears (I can't decide if he should or should not have ears, so you can decide which one you prefer, I'm fine with both <3)
Colour: white

.. I want moooreee x3

YourLoveOnly

And the form for the bribe, before I forget again ^^''

Name: Mesa
Eye colour: green with a bit of yellow
Claw colour: black
Wings colour: yellow and green with black lining (representing butterfly wings)
Premade marking(s): dorsal stripe (replacing her mane, so the six colors from there)
Custom marking(s): henna (see ref. very dark brown or black)
Mutation(s): ears (white) and tail tuft (green from ref)

Original reference: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/Mesa/Mesa.jpg (for symbol design and hair colors)
Orlaya reference: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/Mesa/Mesa-1.png (for wings)
Extra ref of RL Mesa: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/Mesa/Mesa-2.png

Winged

YLO's customs! I know the second two were the last to be posted, so perhaps i should have done others first, but i wanted to do the full customs before i did the semis. Hope they're good, for the last one i went for no ears.

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Candy is so bright and colorful and Dusk is really handsome and yaaay it's Moo my little cow Glider! >w<  I love them, thank you!

Victoria

Winged

YLO's first semi. Hope she's okay, usually when i do a semi i get an idea of what i want but she didn't come out the way i expected.
Might get some more done later, but for now i have to go pack :)

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Her markings are very interesting, like a puzzle >w< She's wonderful, thank you =)

Keilin Alyr

Quote from: Winged dreams on June 06, 2011, 03:32:57 PM
Pastel rainbow's fine, but that would count as one colour... so do you want every different layer to be pastel rainbow?

Heh, I hadn't considered rainbow to be its own color. I was thinking you'd end up treating it as the only color available for the Glider.

I think I'd like Iris to combine white and lavender or pastel cream and lavender alongside the pastel rainbow, whichever you think looks best. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

The way i do rainbow is using the gradient fill tool, and then put a low % of white over to make it pastel. So it has to be put separately for each layer.
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Okay, I've got you now. I'd say work with the colors however they look best, though I think every layer being rainbow might be a bit much. We may see for a future Glider though. =3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

okay, that sonds good :)

I'l going to be away for today, tonight and tomorrow. Won't get any internet, cos my phone's pretty crap (getting a new one though), so i won't get any of this done till tomorrow evening or the day after. But feel free to post forms, questions or just chat. I'll get anything done when i get back :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Silent Auction Results

I recieved:
426,304 from Kahlira
4,000,000 from sera
200,000 from Victoria
2,500,000 from Keilin Alyr

So sera wins! Please give me a name and owner for your girl :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I love them! <3 Sponge Cake's markings especially look really interesting!
Now I want moooreee *plots*

Winged

Glad you like them! Sponge Cake was epsecially fun to colour, i liked those colours you gave me :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Strawberry Lime and Sponge Cake are originally Gryphions, ordered as semi customs ^^ I love them a lot so I figured I'd use the same colors to get Glider versions of them =)

kunaisa

Quote from: Winged dreams on June 07, 2011, 10:04:46 AM
Crystal, sure that's fine!

Victoria, glad you like her! You do need to send the SG for those semis though.

kunaisa those are fine, just need the SG sent.

I sent the sg

EvanescentHowling

Name: Helianthus
Owner: EvanescentHowling
Body colour: light yellow
Eye colour: amber
Claw colour: dark brown
Wings colour: golden yellow
Marking(s): light brown underbelly, golden yellow dorsal stripe, dark brown and light brown fade (dark brown at bottom light brown at top), dark brown wingtips, light brown wingfade
Mutation(s): light yellow ears, multicolored gemmed (golden yellow, dark brown, light brown)

Name: Hanalei
Owner: EvanescentHowling
Body colour: seafoam blue
Eye colour: light navy blue
Claw colour: white
Wings colour: seafoam blue
Marking(s): light beige Underbelly, light beige/white fade, light navy blue wingtips, sky blue wingfade, light navy blue freckles, light beige/white blaze
Mutation(s): multi colored gemmed (light navy blue, sky blue and light beige/white)

Winged

EvanescentHowling those forms look fine, but you need to send the SG, it's 40k for two full customs.

Some more pickups :)

Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

oh my goodness, I swear I sent it but no worries the 40k has been sent to you :)

Winged

More pickups, sorry about the slow pace. I'm back from my trips for a while now, so will have more time.

Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Winged

Sure, there are a few slots left. I'll open more when i get some more done, probably tonight. Just look at the custom slots post on the first page for how many slots are left.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Getting Moo a lady friend ^^

Name: Clara
Eye colour: brown
Claw colour: black
Marking(s): pale pink muzzle, #ad523b paint (on both body and wings)
Mutation(s): none

Still two more forms ready for when more slots open =3

Winged

Put you down for the last slot. You still need to send the SG though :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Name: Dizzy
Owner: CrystalAngelNeko
Mutation: Gemmed
Up to 4 colours: Purple, Yellow, Blue, White

And for a unique marking Glider, I have this boy http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=28 to trade... (I'm pretty sure I wont get it, but I figured I would try >3<)

Name: Gabriel
Owner: CrystalAngelNeko
Body colour: 255|170|000
Eye colour: 000|255|000
Claw colour: 000|255|000
Wings colour: Body color with Rainbow tips (I'm not picky about how the rainbow turns out, if its fade or not)
Marking(s):Dorsal stripe and Rainbow Patches (see reffs)
Colours: 255|085|000
Mutation(s): Ears
Colour: Body color

PU Ref: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514862
Okibi Ref: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514300
LC Ref: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505026

EDIT: Wah! I love how they turned out Winged ^.^ Soooo Pretty!

Winged

That custom marking Glider sounds fun to colour, but unfortunately i'm not interested in that PU. Thelis are my least favourites of the poses and his colours don't jump out at me.
But if you'd like to make another offer, i'd love to consider it.

Glad you like them!
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Hmmmm I don't have many Agency pets I can trade (most are customs of characters) But.... maybe I can interest you in some character art?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4294.0

Something like the art in there~ If you don't have any human characters, I can do animals too ^.^

Winged

That sounds great! I don't have any human characters, but not all of my characters have spesific forms. Which animals are you best at?
Here's a list of my characters: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.0
The one's i'd like most are Lyra, Spark, Zack, Maggie, Isla, Rosco or Becky. Seperatly of course, not asking to do a huge art with all them in it. Though Maggie and Isla would be good in the same piece, since they're mother and daughter.

I'll put you down on the list, and then colour your Glider once we've figured out who i'm getting. I understand that you said you were busy though, so would it be a while till i got the art?
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

I think I want to draw Lyra for you <3 and don't worry~ I'll be drawing in my preferred style (sketchy with some color) so it will be relatively fast ^.~ Probably even before the day ends!

Edit: I'm pretty good at most animals... Horses, cats, dogs~ Even dragons... but lets leave those out for now x3 (they can be such a pain at times...)

Winged

That sounds great! I'll add you to the list, and get Gabriel coloured as soon as i get down to him. I'll be trying to finish the older ones first, but should get there pretty quickly since i'll have quite a lot of free time for now.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

That looks fantastic! Love the detail xD Thanks so much, and i'll try and get your boy done asap.

Here's some full custom pickups, let me know if they need any changes! Also, i've added some more slots.

Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

I'm glad you like how she turned out <3

-pokes winged- did you see my semi custom form? =P

Winged

Yeah, i did and i definately remember thinking that i needed to edit the first post... guess i forgot just after i thought that, lol. It's marked down now :)
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Winged

No problem :) I'm off to try to sleep now, i'll get more colouring done tomorrow.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*approves of more slots* XD

Name: Fruit Tart
Body colour: #f7f5eb
Eye colour: #c6e076
Claw colour: #ad323e
Wings colour: #f7f5eb
Marking(s): none
Mutation(s):
- Gemmed: #c63266, #1f1a4e, #582972, #ad323e and #402699
- Feather crest: top feather #ad323e, middle feather #402699 and bottom feather #582972

Name: Porcelain Berry
Body colour: #f1fff7
Eye colour: #a6e5e3
Claw colour: #965dbb
Wings colour: #f1fff7
Marking(s): none
Mutation(s): feather crest
- Gemmed: #d87ecc, #84e59c, #965dbb, #e8e59c, #4768d2
- Feather crest: left feather #84e59c, middle feather #d87ecc, right feather #e8e59c

More later <3

Winged

Slots updated with YLO's customs :) And pickups!

Victoria

YLO
Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

Oh my goodness I love them!! *cuddles* For the female though, do you think you could change the unerbelly color to the same color as the fade? (light beigh/white). Thats only if it isn't too much trouble! If you are swamped then don't worry about it because I still love her :)

Winged

Yeah, sure. However, since in your form you said the underbelly was to be light beige and the fade light beige/white, i took that to mean the underbelly was darker than the fade. So the customs i owe will have a higher priority than that, since it's not a mistake i made. But i will get it chamged soon :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Woah tose are amazing!  :o

I'm so getting more lol!

Name: Toad
Owner: Victoria
Mutation: Tail Tuft