News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seis Perna - Oh look! Stuff's done!

Started by red_uni387, July 05, 2011, 10:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Owner's Folders

Yaaaaaaaay. Red finally dragged her sorry butt off and finished stuff that was supposed to be done...hm...like 6 months ago? Dang that's a long time. >__< Anyway. Now I have a new computer that actually lets me use Photoshop without me needing to restart the computer every 5 minutes! So I can actually finish stuff fast omg @_@ There's not gonna be too much going on in this thread; just some info and surveys and a few quickie games ^^

WE'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVAR.

red_uni387

First thing is owed stuff. I believed I've completed all that I owe, but if not please let me know so I can finish it!

Stuff I Did
-DawnStar's and usedog's semi customs
-jojo and dunkel's prizes
-certing zarz's CYOs (did you say you were gonna color more?)

red_uni387

Next thing is updates! We're getting both a NEW NAME and a NEW STORY soon, so don't be surprised when it comes xD If you guys have any ideas for a new name, please post them! The PIers haven't been very helpful and I'm trying to write the story with several other muses screaming for attention >__<

Second, WE GOT A LOVE PAIR, DUDES. They're going to be pretty rare, but hey, gives you guys incentive to stalk right? Mainly they'll be RP prizes ^^

red_uni387

now for the SURVEYS :) it's also a raffle, so some people will get prizes (amount depends on amount of entrants!)
ends Jul 9, 18:00 Secundi Time

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time?
2. Do you like these six legged critters?
3. What would you like to see? (Games/Mutations/Me hiring help/Anything!)
4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!)
5. Cake or Cupcakes?

If you take the time to fill out the survey, thank you!! <3

TheLeet

So happy to see that the Seis Perna are back :D

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time?
I've got to admit that I think it's possible. I'm confident that you will return, though ;)
2. Do you like these six legged critters? Yes. The artwork is awesome.
3. What would you like to see? I'd like to see anything to get more critters out there. Breeding would also be nice.
4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!) The only flaw I can see is that they're so inactive. Hold more events!
5. Cake or Cupcakes? Cake

Luv007

You can do it!! Just take it slow.  Secundi helps with that a lot, I've noticed.  Once step at a time and the second you feel like you've got too much to do, push the pause button and take a breather.  That makes adoptable running fun instead of stressful.

I absolutely ADORE the lines and the coloring I've seen so far!!

You could totally hire me as help.  XD.  Games are fun and interactive and I think that is what Secundi needs right now is games to keep the forums running.

It has flaws?  Give out a few more?  I've been gone for a long time so I haven't seen any flaws.  To my eyes, these are brand new pretties!

5. Cake or Cupcakes?

Cupcakes!  I always never fail to screw up cakes.....

kunaisa

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time? I dont think so... these are realy cute sooo .. yea

2. Do you like these six legged critters? Yes

3. What would you like to see? (Games/Mutations/Me hiring help/Anything!) Games

4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!) I love them just the way they Are!!

5. Cake or Cupcakes?
Cake! I love itt!!

Kahlira

I would hope you'll stay here.

Yeah, they're cute.

Hrm.. More given away perhaps?

Are there flaws? Aside from lack of activity.

5. Cake or Cupcakes?

Cupcake cake! Oh yeah XD

red_uni387

*hugs everyone* <3 okay more games i can do~

so first one is for this peachy lady :D

she wants a good home, so tell her why coming home with YOU would make her the happiest! :) this will end Jul 7 23:00 Secundi time, so a little over a day to enter

Kahlira

Since I don't own any, she'd be my first and spoiled rotten.

kunaisa

Well I have lots of other adoptables that would love to have a little sister to join the family! Shes so pretty I dont think ill ever trade her!

CrystalAngelNeko

If this little peachy girl came home with me, she would be my very first, and introduction into this new world ♥ .... I has sugar =O

Victoria

If she came with me it would be my first and I will make her one of my fursona because her design is gorgeous. I also dont have very many adopts so it would be awesome if I had one more to get me started in the Seis Perna adopts.

No I think you could/would make it good in the adoptie world.

Of course if i didnt i wouldnt be stalking this thread. The are very original not just like another horse/ mlp adoptable.

Games likes raffles and CYO would be good.

They have no flaws just maybe some more shading and highlights

5. Cake or Cupcakes?

Cupcakes off course they are portable.

wildnightblazer

Well, if it's more fun than stressful, I think you'll stay.
     Of course! They're so pretty, and they sort of remind me of bugs.
     I think mutations are interesting, and games are also fun.
     Well, when I first saw them I thought they had too many legs... but I think they're fine. You could try different shading, but they're very good already.
5. Cake or Cupcakes?
     Cake. I've lost my tolerance for all the frosting on a single cupcake.
Cake in a mug is fine, though.

The only adoptables I have are a few gidgets and wobbles, and a horse egg and the parents. I bought the parents for 1 SG each from a certain red_uni387... but I think Seis Perna adopts are much more interesting, so if I had her, I would give her everything!

TheLeet

Oooh, she's absolutely gorgeous and I'd love for her to come home with me. I've got three boys already and I'm sure she'd get lots of attention as the only lady around. They'd all be competing for her affection :D
I also think she's the prettiest Seis Perna girl I have ever seen. I love her creamy colours and I'd never trade her away.

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to take the girl home, because I am a sucker for both light and natural colors so she fits me perfectly. So far I only have 3 fantasy girls and she could be the leader of my natural army-to-come ;) She's defenitely one of my favorite SP I've seen out there and I'd be more than happy to have her live with me ^^

- Yes please =O Otherwise I have to come drag you from PI again because I miss you xD <3
- YES. Now gimme more 8D
- Oooh mutations sound awesome. YLO likes mutations. And also semi and full customs, so I can start collecting more of my characters XD
- I love the art and I adore you, so no changing that <3 But more events would be shiny.
5. Cake or Cupcakes?
- Cupcakes! Omnomnom =3

Wildfilly94

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time? Hmm... I think you'll stay :) If not I'll drag you back on here? XD Jk.

2. Do you like these six legged critters? I didn't even notice the other two legs. Lol. Yes, I do!

Games, Customs, Customs with special edits? :3

4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!) Flaws? They have none, I love them :3

5. Cake or Cupcakes? Cupcakes!

As for the adorable girl your giving away... She would be my first, Shes beautiful and I would cherish her forever, give her lots of apples, carrots, and sugar cubes, and she would be the queen of my herd, nce I get more of these guys. :)  I wouldnt trade her, ever, especially because my rule is, i Never trade away my first of any adoptables. Her name would be most likely, Felicity. <3

zarzamora

Quote from: red_uni387 on July 05, 2011, 10:46:22 PM
First thing is owed stuff. I believed I've completed all that I owe, but if not please let me know so I can finish it!

Stuff I Did
-DawnStar's and usedog's semi customs
-jojo and dunkel's prizes
-certing zarz's CYOs (did you say you were gonna color more?)

I complete;y dont remember!! Cant even remember what they were for!!!

red_uni387

*giggles madly* >:D PLOTTING.

zarz, they were for the saluki pups :)

zarzamora

ooo of course! Thanks for certing up my first few! they look great!!

zarzamora

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time?Nah you can do it! Besides, its fine to have a little break now and again
2. Do you like these six legged critters? I love them!! They are so cute!
3. What would you like to see? (Games/Mutations/Me hiring help/Anything!) customs, mutations, agency!
4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!)what flaws?? the only thing holding it back is inactivity- but that could be solved by pplanning a monthly event.
5. Cake or Cupcakes?both!

red_uni387

lol cause you colored them so awesomely <3

red_uni387

pffffft forgot about the ending time for the peachy girl >>

so there was no way I could pick between your guys' bribes, so i went to random.org XD

Congrats Leet! Please post a name for your new girl :)

TheLeet

WHEEEEEEEEEEE :D
I'm so happy. She's absolutely awesome :D!!!!
I didn't think I had a chance with so many non owners participating so I'm super happy. I really had my heart set on her, too. Yay for luck ^_^

I'd like to name her Vanilla, please. Thanks so much <3

Goddesss

1. Considering how bad my track record is, do you think I'm not going to fall of the face of the adoptie world this time?I think you will be fine.  You can take breaks or hire a staff.  Its up to you.
2. Do you like these six legged critters? I love them!
3. What would you like to see? (Games/Mutations/Me hiring help/Anything!) All of the above!!!!!!
4. Suggest a way to fix one of the flaws this adoptie has. (please!)No flaws I can see other then we havent seen them in awhile
5. Cake or Cupcakes?Ummmm Both
[/quote]

Wildfilly94

red_uni387

*flails at the people saying both for the last survey question*

Vanilla's in pickups!

So that means new game! This girl's rather plain, but she does have the braided hair :)

With such a sweet personality and light hair/eye/ear inside, how did this girl end up with a dark body? Invent your own reason and post it in this thread! She'll go home with the person's who has the best reason. :D
Ends July 9th, 18:00 (same end time as the survey raffle!)

Luv007

She's phenomenal!  I'm going to have to enter... Lol.  I love the art of the Seis Perna.  It is so delicate and beautiful.

Ravvana

Contest
There is no yin without yang, so to speak. The lovely girl's sweet personality, white hair, and pale accents are highlighted by their contrast with her black body. Besides, her pretty white braid would not be nearly so sharp draped across a white body; it pops against the black. I'm sure she is very proud of her braid and is eager to show it off :)

Victoria

Contest

Her black body became so to highlight her lively pink eyes that symbolizes her love to everyone and everything.

TheLeet

She's a real beauty and I love the braided hair. Good luck, everyone! :D
I wasn't gonna enter this one because I didn't wanna seem greedy but then I thought of a little story so I'm giving it a go anyway :P

Contest:
There's a polar bear somewhere in her ancestry, which is why she inherited the black skin and white looking but really see-through hair. She's got a lovely full head of hair but the fur on her body is a lot thinner, so the black skin shines through. It still helps her keep warm and she can handle the cold better than her friends :)

....yeah, I may have watched a documentary about polar bears recently XD

Goddesss

Oh I love that beautiful girl.  Her name is Luna and she has magic powers.  Her mother is a good sorceress but her father is an evil one.  Her father tricked her mother into loving him so they could have a baby to tip the scales to evil.

Luna's mother still has no idea about this though she is wondering why all the secrecy with her husband.  Luna's father thinks he has tipped the scales and that Luna is the evil daughter he needed to win the war.  She has his coloring of course, but he isnt taking into account her quartz eyes she got from her mother.  The eyes are mirrors to the soul and Luna is pure good.  She also got some of her fathers power though so unknown to him she is the strongest pure good sorceress there is.

Kahlira

oo! Pretty braided hair.
Once long ago, all Seis were clear. No colors, no nothing. The only way to gain colors was to pray to the Gods.

This is the story of how Cloud got her colors.

Gazing up at the clouds at the sky, she fell in love with them. she watched them day in, day out. Noticed some days they were white and puffy, others they were dark and gloomy, and even sometimes they were pink!

So she sent a tiny little prayer up to the cloud Gods so that maybe someday she could look like them.

The Cloud Gods knew that would never be possible, but they bestowed upon her hair the whiteness of the clouds of a summer day, the darkness of the storm for her body, and their absolute favorite, the pinkness of the cloud at sunset.

Daimas

I have to try.. she so cute!^^

contest*

When Priya was born she was the purest of white, her colors reflecting of her mother and fathers whiteness. The poor baby seemed to glow, and as her parents were grazing she would always stick out in wherever her hiding place was. One day a wicked and jealous child saw the white beauty of Priya's coat and formed a plan. She started talking to Priya and led her far from her parents, into a tar pit! As Priya struggled to get free she helt her tail as high as she could, the white flashing like a badge bringing the elders from the nerby area to help her out. when she was frees they tried to rub the rar off of her body but only suceeded in making it cover all of her aside from the underside of ehr tail tht was clear of the mess. As priya was led home to her parents she looked around and noticed.. she didnt glow anymore! She would be safe hiding as her parents fed. No more running from everything that saw her! the young girl jumped and ran happily to her family, telling them how the evil trick turned out to help her in the end!

(giggles Priya means beloved in hindi. at least the 4 translators I used told me that)

red_uni387

WINNING TIME 8D

First the plain girl goes to Ravvana! I love how you didn't say how, but why her body was already black <3

There's also a runner-up!

Kahlira, looks like this girl prayed to the Earth Gods instead ;)

Congrats to both of you! :)

red_uni387

Next are survey prizes. I said it'd be a raffle. Well I lied ;) Everyone gets a prize! Thank you so much for the input <3

zarz
YLO - certed
wildnightblazer - certed
Wildfilly94 - certed
Victoria - certed
TheLeet - certed
luv007 - certed
kunaisa - certed
Kahlira - certed
Goddesss - certed

Luv007

red_uni387

oh yeah! to get them certed, please PM me names and the image :) will be easier than trying to sort through the thread

Kahlira

Oh wow! They're both beautiful =D Naming is difficult.

Neocridders

:O My... post I made with a survey didn't get posted? Dang. This computer is so frustrating XD I really thought I had posted a survey a few days ago.
Whoops. Sorry. >.>

red_uni387

Victoria

I wanna name mine Gama and the owner is Victoria lol (:

red_uni387

Quote from: red_uni387 on July 09, 2011, 06:43:17 PM
oh yeah! to get them certed, please PM me names and the image :) will be easier than trying to sort through the thread

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

Wildfilly94

Ohh I like it! Easier to remember and spell. :p

kunaisa

sera

i'm sad i missed the events because WOW! x3  These are all so cute!  i like the new name, too!  =-0  Does it mean something?  Are you looking for story suggestions as well, or. . . ?  ^^ 

WB, RED!  (i owe Rodum stuff. |D  <3)

red_uni387

HI GUYS. please PM me certing info <3 i know there's not enough activity going on  to lose the certing info but following directions would be nice ;)

sera! events are not done yet; i just want to get these all certed first ^^ and nope! they're not gonna have a story, more of just description of their world :)