News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alnaeyah's Quinsta Foals For Free

Started by Alnaeyah, July 26, 2011, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

So I know this is a bit late I have been distracted by trying to get a job.

1547. Alnaeyah - 647  x 408 - Friesian, M Black, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

1548. Alnaeyah - 562 x 469 - Arabian, F Cremello, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover) -pondguild

1549. Alnaeyah - 741 x 771  - Arabian, F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)

1550. Alnaeyah - 110 x 798  - Clydesdale, M Bay Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Slow and lazy) -Willow

1551. Alnaeyah - 928  x 814  - Clydesdale, F Silver Dapple Bay Splash Overo, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) -usedog2

1553. Alnaeyah - 364 x 757 - Gypsy Vanner, M Silver Dapple Black Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, Snip (Slow and lazy)

1552. Alnaeyah - 848  x 869  - Gypsy Vanner, F Palomino Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) -Neocridders

1555. Alnaeyah - 891  x 759 - Shetland Pony, F Dun Palomino Roan, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover) -Keilin Alyr

Luv007

I totally would have taken that bay overo clyde off your hands if I hadn't already put in a form to claim my Clyde.  Good luck!!

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

Quote1552. Alnaeyah - 848  x 869  - Gypsy Vanner, F Palomino Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Ooooh... could I have her?

pondguild

Quote1548. Alnaeyah - 562 x 469 - Arabian, F Cremello, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

May I plz have that pony?

Alnaeyah

@Keilin- I have put you down for her. ^^

@Neocridders- Yes you may.^^

@pondguild- Since she is a rarer coloration I would prefer for her to go to someone that is more active. The rest of my Quinsta are available for you to choose from though.

Ravvana

Ahh, I'd adore the cremello mare if I hadn't already claimed my two. Hope she finds a good home :)

pondguild

Quote from: Alnaeyah on July 26, 2011, 09:03:32 PM
@Keilin- I have put you down for her. ^^

@Neocridders- Yes you may.^^

@pondguild- Since she is a rarer coloration I would prefer for her to go to someone that is more active. The rest of my Quinsta are available for you to choose from though.

Ok. I just want my first one to be special. I will have a look at the others then.

But If no one wants her can I have her?

Willow

If 1550 is still available, I'd love him :)
~Willow

Alnaeyah

@Willow- he is still available and you can have him. ^^

@pondguild- If no one else wants her you may have her.

Roo

That Cremello is really tempting :)

pondguild

Luv007

Pondguild-  I think Alnaeyah gave you permission to have her since no one else has claimed her, unless I misinterpreted the post. :)  I really want to see the Cremello!

Keilin Alyr

It sounded like Roo also expressed interest. I'd wait until Alnaeyah makes the final judgement call, as I'd hate to get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Luv007

True.  I probably should have kept my mouth shut.  Sorry.  Didn't mean to step on toes.

Alnaeyah

Ok since it looks like Roo has already claimed her two and no one else seems to be interested in claiming her the Cremello will go to pondguild. Sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner I kind of went thud after being really busy last week. I will get started on sending in the permissions now. Let me know if you need any help with the claim fee pondguild. ^^

ETA: also anyone interested in my other quinsta I am one away from being able to get a bonus ticket. ;)

Keilin Alyr

Heh... didn't mean for you to take that so poorly, luv. Just stating facts is all. =)

Luv007

No problem.  Just don't want to offend anyone.  It's hard to convey feeling online.  Lol.  But no problem, Keilin!

Alnaeyah

Ok I have sent in the trade forms. ^^