News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

skysnolimit's place

Started by skysnolimit, July 31, 2011, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

I adopted my first spongequine on July 29, 2011.  She is also, incidentally, my first creature from Secundi!  I looove the way she came out.  She was first described by wildnightblazer, and then adopted by me.  Meet Eka!  (Eka is, or was, the Sanskrit word for "one."  Ocean always reminds me of eternal change, dissolution and resolution, vastness and unity.)

AHHHH!  Everybody meet Kyi!  Kyi is a Snow Lion Mimic and the dear result of Wildfilly94's hard training and labor.  Snow Lions are known for their clear minds, youthful cheer and bliss, and are eternally leaping in play from mountaintop to mountaintop in Tibet.  I am so glad to welcome Kyi into my home!  *hugs him tight*

Wildnightblazer gifted Cotton Candy to me on September 1, 2011.  She is the cutest, sweetest thing, always nuzzling everybody.  She smells nice and just loooves sweet things.  She is in the My Little Pony mimic line!  Thank you, wildnightblazer!

SPONGESSSSSS

- Kyi and Eka, August 11, 2011

- Spectrum and Orion, August 29, 2011

Luv007

She is gorgeous!!!  Congratulations!!

skysnolimit

I love looking into Morid's sweet nectar eyes.  She flew to me on August 3, 2011, and she symbolizes the unique tune that plays inside of me.  There is no more graceful Flit than Morid, and she will be a wonderful mother.  *content*

I won Dustin from a pick-a-door on August 5.  I knew I was going to win him in my heart, though!  I like "Dustin" because it means "Thor's Stone" as well as reminds me of his pretty dusted tail-feathers and pastel coloring.  He is the perfect companion for Morid!

(Notes:

I need to claim my baby Colibri!  Claim form:

Colibri Breeding Claims Form:
New Owner: skysnolimit
Breeder: skysnolimit
Id: 58
Name:
Silk Tree: no

Other Colibri I would love to buy/adopt/trade for!  I get two =)

[Egg Id #27 Luv007]
[Egg Id #40 Ravvana]
[Egg Id #57 Victoria]
[Egg Id #65 Luv007]

Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to adopt two of these lovelies ^^

I should also ask about whether ask about whether my butterfly bush ended up being used or not.)

skysnolimit

GLIDERRRRRR

She's number 300 and blows my words away.  Isn't she perfect?  Like I said, I named her after Ephiny, former amazon queen in Xena: Warrior Princess.  *considers building a Xena series of gliders*  XD

Yay new post!  Now people can come look at my pretties again *snuggles them all*

(I would really like to rename Caramel, should I get the chance)

Time is a gift from wildnightblazer for my birthday, 2011 <3

I bought Novellus in a Huge Flatsale on January 11, 2012!

Bought in a Flatsale on October 3

skysnolimit

Octopuss

Jigglypuff was a gift from wildnightblazer on September 04, 2011, after she had already won two Pokemon mimics and I had failed at winning any at all XD  Thank you, blazer!

skysnolimit

My goodness, what a stunner!  <3

skysnolimit

CAVAS

Wow!  I was addicted from the moment I saw them!  Today, I got my very first--his name is Copper, like Copper from the Fox and the Hound!  Or like a copper penny ^^;  He turned out darker than I expected and, WOW, with Dun barring on his legs!!!  What a treat ^^;  -9/20/2012.  He is a really special treat for me, since now I'm in China but I still get to adopt cutesies.  <.<;;  *FLOOFS HIM*

what a stunner.

Resin hopped on the trailer too!!  :O  09/16/12

I love her brilliant green eyes...  09/30/12

I bought Isilme from Roaming Roan on October 21, 2012!

skysnolimit

KACHINE

Spaghetti and Meatsauce!  Won from raffles on October 27, 2012!

Aqua!  Won in a dice-matching contest in early November!

skysnolimit

!Blub!

December 14, 2012 non-owner freebie!

ID#: 273
Species: Triggerfish
Genetic string:
102021 2222 12020
1010010 0001011
112001011 2111

skysnolimit

skysnolimit

Birds of a Feather

A female Blue and White Parakeet named Snowflake!  She is very special, as she marks our/my return to Secundi in 2020 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3