News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(CLOSED)

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 11, 2011, 07:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I am usually a person to buy with USD instead of sell but YLO has been sorting through her pets today for a very special reason: a fundraiser. Some people probably know that I own several guinea pigs and am very active within the guinea pig community and on one forum specifically. Almost all of my guinea pigs come from shelters and rescue centers (only one came from a responsible breeder). One of the rescue centers in Belgium near the border (I live in The Netherlands) has been struggling a lot lately for a variety of awful reasons, so I want to try and raise money for them.

I have selected over 100(!!) pets that I am willing to sell for USD. I am not expecting to sell them all and it was very difficult to part with some (especially Quinsta) but because it is for a good cause I really want to do this.

All pets can be found >> here <<

Pricing
Air~Fish - $2.50 each
Faekind - Mohan $6.50, Midnight Sun $6.00  
Gryphions - $3.50 each
Little Chimaera - All Festival Mouse couples and Kaleidoscope $2.00 each, all others $2.50 each
Painted Unicorns - $6.00 each
Quinsta - Redheart $5.00, Cyr'zaithin $6.50, Shallal'dyam OR Mor'cresla $12, Bloody Mary $15.00
TheKennel - $4.00 each
TheStable - $5.00 each

How To Buy
* Reply to this thread and let me know which pets you want to buy. First come, first served.
* Please include the links to their pages to avoid confusion (especially important with Name Me pets)
* You may reserve a pet if you are absolutely sure you want it, but you must sent money within 7 days.
* Once confirmed I will PM you my paypal email
* You may now bid on the pets. I will accept your bids once I receive funds.
* Send me the money and include your username somewhere!
* If you can please send the money marked as 'Gift'. This means the paypal fee is paid by the buyer and not the seller, so the seller receives the exact amount you are sending without paypal deducting from it. It is not absolutely required, but I would really love it if you can because it leaves more money for the cause.

Reserved/Sold
Agency - Pet - New Owner - Price
Air~Fish - Name Me - Ryuukokoro - $2.50
Faekind - Indigo - Ryuukokoro - $6
Quin - Xerxes - Wildfilly - $8
Quin - Yorin'se' - Wildfilly - $8
Quin - Sandstorm - Ryuukokoro - $8
Quin - Thundercloud - CrystalAngelNeko - $7
Painted Unicorns - Pumpkin Witch - Scullisto - $6
Painted Unicorns -Chariot - Wildfilly - $6
Painted Unicorns -Bidhra - Wildfilly - $6
Painted Unicorns -Verin'doteyval - Wildfilly - $6

Luv007

Good luck, YLO!  I know it will mean a lot to the agency to have your aide.

And the ones who take home your pretty babies will be especially lucky!  Bloody Mary is precious, as are your kennel dogs, and stable horses!!

Willow

Lots of pets I like there, and a great cause, good luck :'D

I'll be getting some USD soon |:<
*stalks*

YourLoveOnly

Yay someone who is interested in buying! I also added a new rule since I noticed it comes up often in topics lately that people don't have funds just yet.

* You may reserve a pet if you are absolutely sure you want it, but you must sent money within 7 days.

And because I must share the cuteness.. Here is a little one that was born there from a female brought in pregnant:

So precious!

Luv007

Willow

How adorable :'O

*wants to cradle*

<33

*browses pets again*
I'll probably reserve a couple. But only when I know for sure I'll be sent the USD in a week C:

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good Willow :)

And yeah it's one of my favorite newborns. Her name is Sprookje, the Dutch word for Fairytale.

Wildfilly94

Im definantly interested. When i have time, i'll look through them all and figure out how much i can spend. :3

Wildfilly94

I like Xerxes, Yorin, Cyr'zaithin, and Sandstorm.

Name Me, David (Pugs), Foxira and Foxiralet,(Labs) Enlai(Crested)

I am NOT sure taht I definantly want them, Im just making a note of who I like.

I Definantly want Xerxes though, and probably Foxira and Foxiralet.
So could you please reserve just Xerxes for me for now?

YourLoveOnly

Sure! Xerxes is reserved for you right now and I am PMing you my paypal email.
If you want to reserve any others you can always post again :)

Scullisto

YourLoveOnly

Do you want to purchase her?  :)
Or was that a 'do want but cannot have' type of post? xD

Scullisto

No I woild like to purchase her.. sorry :)

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

Thank you so much! I would reserve more, but I'm not totaly sure of my paycheck amout yet, so I don't want to reserve some, and then not have enough money to purchase them Wednesday

Ryuukokoro

Oh poo, I wish I woke up earlier, the two reserves are two I would have snatched up immediately! lol oh well.

Hee hee, well he's got frame so you know I need Sandstorm. XD *is Frame obsessed*

I'd like Sandstorm, Indigo the Faette, and this Air Fish:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514017

That would be $16.50 for a total, yesh? And what would you be asking for Cyr, the white Arabian? I noticed he's not in the pricing block. :3

Wildfilly94

Okay so I've estimated my check amount... And I'd like to reserve more.. XD

Yorin (Quin-$8), Foxira and Foxiralet (TheKennel-$8), and Verin, Chariot, and Bidhra (PU-$18)

I'll hold off on Enlai and the two Name Me LC I found of yours I love. Lol. If I get more money soon, I'll purchase them as well, but for now, I'll stick with those that I reserved.

So the total should come to $42, if I'm correct, for all those I reserved.
I should be able to send payent within 4 days. <3

YourLoveOnly

@Ryuu: All yours! And that total is correct  :)

It appears I indeed forgot to list him, woops XD Cyr'zaithin will be priced at $6.50.

@Wildfilly: For sure! And the total is indeed $42

Wildfilly94

Yeay! I'll send the money all at once when I have my check in the bank then. <3
Should I bid on the adopties now or after I send the money?

YourLoveOnly

Either way works, I will accept once funds arrive :)

Keilin Alyr

Is Shallal'dyam included in this sale, or is she on reserve for a separate trade? I'd love to make an offer if you meant to include her. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

YLO obviously did not pay attention when listing her Quinsta xD
I am selling either Shallal'dyam OR Mor'cresla for $10, the one to be sold goes and the other stays with me. They are both first gen and only have one child. I do have a preference to keep Shallal'dyam out of the two, but if people are only interested in Mor'cresla I can be okay with that.

Every pet up for bid is included in the sale unless otherwise listed in the first post. If anyone spots any other pets I'm missing, let me know >_<

CrystalAngelNeko

Willow

*runs in circles in panic*

All my favourites are being taken xDD;

Soooon PayPal.
*petpet*

YourLoveOnly

Crystal he is yours ^^

And aww poor Willow x3

YourLoveOnly

Note to everyone: Please do not reserve pets until you are sure you can pay for them within 7 days. It's really sad to have to tell the rescue center they are not getting as much money as expected because people cancel on things. If this happens again I will remove the reserve option and only make it a buy-it-now type of thing.

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

It was well within the 7 days so no worries ^^

YourLoveOnly

Up this goes!

Now closed. It didn't seem like there was anymore interest, so I've send the money to the rescue center mid-October. Am closing this because my own pets keep getting sick and some developed chronical issues so I need to raise money for them instead.