Main Menu

1st Secundi Kennel Litter

Started by PonyMama, January 07, 2010, 09:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Proud daddy and Mommy
&
Kazan and Kenya

Kazan is a champion and I have never used a dog with champion status before so I could never have imaged the mass amount of puppies Kenya would or could have.

So please enjoy the cuteness of the puppies

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Gifted to Taruia
~~~~~~~~

Keeping for sure
~~~~~~~~

the only one I know for sure I am keeping is #6, he is just pretty

*Squishes all the cute*

indigowulf

I love #5. I want to rub its ears.

Scullisto

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

they are soooo cute :p

Will be looking for the trade thread :D

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

PonyMama

anyone have any ideas what puppies I should keep?  I am at a loss.  For now they stay with mommy, but I am not too sure who to trade yet.

TheLeet

YourLoveOnly

I'm not really into the breed, but looking at colors only I would keep #5 and #6 for sure.
And then #1 or #4 I think..

I didn't look at your other dogs or their genders or anything like that, just their coats.
If they were my own litter I would also consider what colors/patterns I already have in my kennel and what genders the pups are.

TheKennel

PonyMama

yeah I knew he was staying with me as soon as I spotted him.

PonyMama

I have gifted Taruia #5, the pretty brindle girl, so she can go live with her grampa Ogoshi

Ravvana

Wow, I'm usually not a huge American Pitbull fan, but #1 would definitely sway me into getting into them ;) Beautiful litter, congrats! :D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I love that pairing. They had such a wide variety of puppies. Congrats!

PonyMama

It 's that White with Brindle (I think that is what it is anyways) very stunning, I think that may be one I will keep, but not too sure.

They did have a wide variety of puppies, I was surprised, nto only by that but the shear size fo the litter, I was expecting 5 puppies at the most

springacres

Ooh, so many pretties!

The one you're keeping actually looks (to me anyway) like a brindle merle, PM :) VERY cute!

Pinkshadow

My Personal Favorite is #2 , and i actually kinda hope i can trade #2 or #1 with ya, they are soo pretty and would make amazing first pitty for me :D

Those Yellowish/golden eyes are stunning ;)