News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Approx. 4800 sg gone?

Started by Neocridders, January 09, 2010, 10:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Almost all of my money is gone, and I don't recall spending that much on anything. If there is some way to see what I did spend it on, that would be good. I have no money now ;/

PonyMama

do you share the computer with anyone else in yoru home who is also on secundi?  Or did you make a second account?  if so this could be the issue, if not then I am not too sure

But to check any SG sent you can go to Your Account>Past SG Transactions
and look through

Neocridders

No one else is on secundi in my home, and I have not made another account, I thought that was against the rules

PonyMama

Hmmm, well that oen will have to wait for Sil to figure out I think

indigowulf

the only way you can have a 2nd account is if you get an approved "non-gaming account" just for running adoptables off or something like that.
hey.. go to your account page, look at incoming transactions, and hit accept :)

Neocridders

Shoot... I might have massed signed up my critters as many times as possible. I did not jnow that would happen :/

indigowulf

as long as you remember to level them up when they get xp, and continue contesting them, it starts paying off pretty quick. especially now there's level splits. before level splits i tested a brand new pet and it took almost a month for it to start making money back. after splits, fresh pets are winning within days.

JBGarrison72

You wouldn't really need to level up more than 6 pets.  Might save you money if you focus on limited number.
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

PonyMama

She only has 6 pets in total right now

sometimes youc an get into a zone with the card game and win SG.  I liek to bid 5sg until I get comfortable then up my bid a bit.

indigowulf

fean, i completly disagree. level splits happen every 100 levels, and theres several different classes. you can quite easily have critters competing and winning money in like 20 contests at once. even counting ones ive recently aquired, im making money off far more then just 6 of my babies. they may not make money every time, but even if one takes third once a day, they pay for themselves, and the rest.

BabyKittenCandy

Lol! Neo, I just did the say, 5K gone, whoops

Neocridders

:) Im not too upset anymore. But how does that work? Does it take all of my and put me in as many competitions as possible?

Silvanon

The mass signup takes whatever pets you checked and signs them up for as many of the competitions of the type you selected as possible. -- If the comp exists, and your pet isn't already signed up for something that hour, and you have the SG for it, your pet gets signed up.

(There is a note there below the Sign Up button that says "Warning: If you do not have enough SG to cover all entry fees, the signup will continue signing up pets until your SG is insufficient for another signup. SG spent on signup fees is non-refundable, even if you withdraw your pet. " -- maybe I need to make that warning a little more prominent.  ^^)

JBGarrison72

Silvanon, if you do modify the warning to be more prominent, maybe consider also emphasizing that the cost of the entries will all be charged UP FRONT?  :)
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Neocridders

I just misunderstood.I thought it meant that I would only be mass signing up for the next hour. Sorry.

Silvanon

Thanks for the feedback, guys.  I'll try to think up a descriptive warning that covers those.