Female

Trading to:
CutieePiee - Female Night Nom

Offers:
Winged - Male Feli Kitten
Rosewood - Nomlet
CutieePiee - 1 of 2 Feli or Female Night Nom
Raav - Male Feli kitten

Male I will probably keep him but I may be willing to let him go for a good offer.

Trading to:
Sera - LH Female Feli

Offers:
Winged - Male Feli Kitten
Hiyoko - 2 Nomlets from pair of choice
Rosewood - Nomlet
PM - 2 SH Female Feli
Sera - LH Female Feli

I am mainly interested in noms and feli, but feel free to offer other stuff. ^^

Winged

Would you be interested in either of my male kittens? Preference being the last nomlet but they're all adorable :)

ETA: A link might help :p
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6027.0
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

I love your non babies, especially the last one. I don't have any feli, but how about 2 nom babies from my noms (you choose the pair or one of mine with one of yours) when my turn comes?

Rosewood

I LOVE them. I am third on the list for my nom breeding, if you wouldn't mind waiting. My preference would be the last boy, to go with my night nom, or the last girl.

PonyMama

This feli for the male Nom you "might" be trading

sera

Obligated to offer on that last male as well. x3  One of my lovely, long hair females. <3

BabyKittenCandy

Gonna offer this gal on the first female:

She is stunning but related to my Midnight Dreamer, so..

Alnaeyah

Ok I have updated the first post with the offers. Let me know if I put any in the wrong place or if your offers were for more than one nomlet. There were a couple I wasn't sure about in that regard. ^^

Winged

My offer was for any of them, just the male being my first choice :)
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Thank you, first post updated. ^^

PonyMama

I will offer one other SH Feli that I own to my offer of your choosing.  So two SH feli for that nom I offered on

CutieePiee

For the last female, I'll offer...

OR

OR

Ravvana

Alnaeyah

I have updated the first post with the offers I am leaning towards. I will leave it open for a few more days. The offers that I am leaning towards are the ones that reach out and grab me for those two.

Winged

I'll add a Glider custom to my offer, so my offer is a feli kitten and a Glider custom. Whatever you like, and custom markings are okay but i'll need to check if they're too complicated. I'll give most markings a go though and if you don't like them of course i would redo :)
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Ok I have updated the first post with my decision and the nomlets are up for bid. ^^

CutieePiee

Yay! Thank you! My girl is up for bid as well.