News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Little Hooves] Stand still, you silly horse!

Started by Luv007, June 25, 2012, 04:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Wildfilly94

Laviee

Thanks, Wild! (Oh, gosh, that's embarrassing. But I tried. 8c )

She's a mare!

Wildfilly94

Your welcome! And Don't sweat it, horse coats/colors/markings and such can get confusing, especially for newer people. ^^

Luv007

No kidding!  I've been around horses since 3rd grade, and I still screw up all the time!!

*runs off to get mare*

Luv007

Leviee, your mare is ready to go home with you!  Please leave me a name for her paperwork!!

Next, can someone find me a horse with a stocking?  Note that this horse probably won't be delivered until tomorrow.

Whimsy

Luv007

Whimsy

Luv007

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Whimsy, here is your mare!!

Can anyone bring me a horse with a bald face?

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Little Hooves

Eta: Bah. Late again. XD

I WILL get one... sometime.. >.>
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

Wildfilly94

^ that was me. Had no time to switch accounts. XD

Luv007

SkySong, here is your stallion!  Leave his name for your paperwork please!

Can anyone find me a snowflake appaloosa among these horses?  What gender is this appy??

Wildfilly94

>.> I have a leopard, not a snowflake. D: FAIL

Luv007

Aw.  Poor Wild.  I'm just using random.org to tell me what marking to ask for, and occasionally reload it if it's something that's been used commonly already.

Wildfilly94

'Tis okay. I REALLY want one of the four I found this morning, so I'll let someone else snag this one. ^^

Whimsy

Luv007

Gorgeous mare, Whimsy!  She'll be right back!

SkySong

Sorry wild! Didn't mean to but in front of you.

Can he be named Motor Oil for me?

Wildfilly94

No no your fine dear :) You got it by all means. Im just a slow poke. xD

Luv007

Whimsy, here comes Sprinkles!

Can someone give me a leopard appaloosa? (Looks like random like you, Wild!0

SkySong

I was just lucky - the other events today I feel slow on the uptake.

Wildfilly94

WHOO!!!! Success!! (Even though I got out of bed, ran into the living room, and logged on the computer). XD

Wildfilly94

Luv007

I was going for snowflake appy.... Should I try again??

Wildfilly94

No not that, theres like, a stamp of square liney things O.o Its like, lavender in color.

Eta: On another note, good job on the snowflake appy, shes pretty!

Whimsy

Nono sprinkles is okay :] I like her how she is.

My guess is you used some sort of brush that had organic and grid textures that you didnt notice. If you look in her haunch theres a grid like marking but its fine :} Shes perfect.

Wildfilly94

Yeah, that must be it. I thought I was crazy. xD

Luv007

I used the same brush for the whole thing......  Lol.  I'll have to enlarge and look.  If it's a problem with Super Stars, I'll have to change it, but as long as she has no problem and you like her, Whimsy, we'll leave her as is.

In fact, I will save Wild's girl for tomorrow bc my eyes are bothering me something terrible and that's probably why I missed that!

Wildfilly94

Yeah I only see the grid thing in the one spot, so I dunno. Its not a big deal though, it took a double-take to notice, and Whimsy likes her, so I think your alright. ^^

And okay, thats fine. :D I'm happy to wait for that pretty girl. <3

Luv007

I see it where I enlarged.  I think it's where I switched from white, to the brown to cover some white and I must have ... gridded it.  Lol.

Like I said, if Super Stars okays it, we'll leave her.  If not, she's a quick fix since I save all my files .psd and .png.

Solistia

Kinda looks like it could be a brand to me :3 OR A CUTIE MARK 8D /shot

Whimsy

Cute mark for the win :}

I like her how she is!

Luv007

I'm quite pleased with how she turned out.  I'm not following these pictures very closely since it's kind of a speed event anyways, but I don't think anyone is having a problem with it so far?  I'm just using the picture as a rough reference for coloring the LH... And I'm coloring up some more pretty darlings for the flatsale.

Wildfilly94

Yeah. :) She looks great! Sorry if my mentioning the grid thing made you feel bad about it, cause thats not it at all!

Laviee

Oh! Thank you! She's so pretty. -snuggles-
Her name shall be... Timide!
(That's French for shy. Naming my horses after Napoleon's horses. I'm such a cool cat. |: )

Luv007

@Wild, nono!  I've just had a rough day with my little one, so I've been offline for most of the day just to deal with her and let my eyes rest.  Sleep was not good to me last night. 

@Laviee, precious!  I'll get that name typed in!

Luv007

Wild, your girl is ready to go home with you!  Name please.

I'm going to hold off asking for anymore descriptions until tomorrow.  I have a little something else cooked up as well!

SkySong

Rosewood

Congrats everyone! Can't believe I missed this. XD

YourLoveOnly

I forgot to name my pretty boy!! =O

His name will be Rascal, please.

Luv007

Rascal, he shall be!

Don't worry!  I have more planned.  I am just clearing some thing with Super Stars first, and then I will get the events set up!

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Glad she suits you, Wild!

KEEP AN EYE OUT GUYS!  I'm putting up some new stuff.  For one, tack will now be available for any LH won or bought in this thread!

A flatsale will be happening tomorrow, but I'm going to try to get the LH's up for admiration today.  I'm going to get a FANTASY mare up for auction and a NATURAL boy up.

Oh, and what else am I forgetting...... Oh yes, a BREEDING experiment or two or three!