News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

.FCFC. Possibly trading

Started by Winged, August 07, 2012, 10:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Now that they're imported, i have a few kittens that i might trade :)

I'm mostly looking for other FCFC but i'll look at other adopts too. Especially quinsta, feli, Elenaria (i can wish) or noms.

Cinnamon Spotted Tabby, Mitt and Locket
Since i don't have any plans to collect the Ragdoll breed i'm looking at offers on him.
Traded

Dove Solid Points
Taking offers on him.
Offers: BKC- http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552381

Fawn Solid Point, Mitts
I'm quite attatched to her, but i'll see what offers i get.
Offers: Kah- http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552561

The breeds i'm most interested in are Longhaired, Bobtailed and Sphinx. I'll also look at Exotic and Maine Coon.
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

EDIT: My kitty has been traded, sorry.

BabyKittenCandy

I need to add to my Sphinx army! I have this Longhaired gal?

Winged

Both tempting! I'll see what offers i get and leave it open a day or two at least :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Super Starz

I can offer Quinsta,LH Customs, USD, Anything else that could interest you for the 1st or 3rd? :)

hiyoko

Would any of my noms or quinsta interest you for your Ragdoll/miniature?

Winged

Kah thanks for the offer! I'll consider her :)

Super Starz I'd be very interested in some of your quinsta, which are you offering? And i'd also be interested in LH customs and USD. What would also interst me would be some of your Stable horses. I don't see any other agency pets that interest me. Non-agency pets i'm going to be much more fussy about them and i'm not sure who allows trading. I like Gremlin, Cloven and some others that i can't think of the name for now. So let me know what you're offering :)

hiyoko i love your noms Starla, Jadis, Carson, Spike, Isabella and Jameson. I'll consider Patches if none of them are up for trade :)
I'd consider any of you'r quinsta but i particularly like Aram, Dark Knight, name me shetland and name me mustang. Which are up for trade?
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

I'd trade Starla for your ragdoll. ;D

Winged

Very tempting :) I'll leave it another day then decide but at the moment she's the most tempting offer.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Any more offers? I'm currently thinking of accepting hiyoko's offer for #1, not sure about #2 and Super Starz's offer for #3 if we get that worked out.
Owner of Gliders!