News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(closed)

Started by Yruvian, January 16, 2010, 01:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yruvian

Les Anges d'Or celebrates the birth of the very first litter of pups! But of course, I cannot keep all of them. I'm mostly looking for offers on numbers 2 and 4, but I will let 1 or 3 go for the right offer.

1 male. Possibly keeping.
2 male.
3 male. Probably Keeping.
4 female. Traded to hiyoko
5 female. Definitely keeping.

Father Navarre and mother Isabeau (*hands out cookies to those that know where the names for  this couple comes from*):

Things I'm interested in (in order of preference):
1. other dogs/puppies/TheKennel tag-its. (Small/Medium dogs, Belgian dogs and Sight Hounds mainly, but I do like some of the others as well)
2. Faequine.
3. Faettes.
4. Other Secundi pets.

(edited to add tags... forgot about those for a moment. I'm always in need of more ;) )

hiyoko

They're soo cute.^_^

Would you like a Fea or a faette? Or a Bloodhound or a pom? There are others, but I don't think you'd be interested.lol

Yruvian

It depends on the individual Fae/Faette/Pom/Bloodhound ;). But all four 'keywords' have my interest :). Could you post pics? And let me know which pup(s) you're interested in. lol.

hiyoko

If you're interested in my dogs, I do plan on importing them a.s.a.p.lol

2nd gen (only 1 sibling)

1st gen

I like #4. :D

Yruvian

I'm definitely interested in your Fae :), but I'd like to keep it open a little longer. Is it alright for you if I decide when I log back on?

hiyoko

Yruvian

CutieePiee

Gorgeous pups! I would love any of the males for...

Female Shiba Inu pup

OR

Yruvian

I love that little Shiba :). Which of the boys would you prefer?

Hiyoko, I'd love to take you up on your offer. I think your Fae would do really well in Starwing's herd.

CutieePiee

If I had to choose, my preference would be #3, 1, 2. But since you already have a male that looks just like 2, I wouldn't mind either, as they're all super cute!  ;D

Yruvian

Well, number 2 is definitely available, but I'm pondering whether it's wise to keep three pups out of the same litter.

I would like to keep this thread open until around this time tomorrow. Then, I will finalize all decisions, if that's alright for you. If you'd rather know right away, I can put number 2 up for bid for you :).

CutieePiee

No rush at all. Just get back to me whenver you've decide. Thanks!  :)