News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What should I do if...?

Started by Neocridders, January 17, 2010, 09:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I have a little sister who is probably the biggest Kennel fan I've ever met. She was never able to go on much while they were on PI, because she was not a fan of PI, but she paid for an account anyway just to be with the kennel.

But she saw me looking at kennel dogs today on Secundi and she was demanding she could play.

What should I do? I would promise to not to influence her choice on what wobble/gidget to get as her starting one.
I have not told her a thing. I just told her that she might not be allowed to play because her computer probably has the same IP address as mine.

So any ideas on what I could do? She really really wants to join the kennel and things on this site.
But I told her she might not be able to.

What should I do?

PonyMama

There is a way to get a second account with the same IP address, as families do have different accounts.  I am not too sure where the instructions are but that would be what to look for. (I woudl go looking for it but I just woke up and need to feed the baby now)

what may hold her back is if she is under 13, as they can't play on Secundi

Neocridders

She is not yet 13. So, there we go. She can't be on secundi yet. Alright. ;) Thank you