News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Site error with mass sign-up (Fixed)

Started by Yruvian, January 18, 2010, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yruvian

I haven't been able to enter my gang into competitions today.

What I'm doing... I select Totality, check all of my pets with the button and push the enter. It takes several minutes before I get anything and then this appears:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@secundi.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.secundi.net Port 80

indigowulf

tried doing a support test to see if it was just yruvian or if i could repeat it. gave up after 14 minutes of it not loading anything after the mass signup click. also used totality for testing. yes, the bar on the bottom of IE said it was opening new page, so Im sure I clicked the button.

will test with other contests and see what happens.

eta: hmm i cant go test. i cant click off the forums now, the main site refuses to load.

another eta- noticed that, at the time of testing, there are no contests of totality up in the future contest list. after about 20 minutes of trying to get back to the main page, was able to enter all the others no problem. hope that helps!

PonyMama

I also attempted. (but with Wit)

It did take longer then normal but mine signed up, same amoutn of dogs I normally sign up I usually get 161 comps this time I got 979.

So who knows

indigowulf

ya i got the 979 too forgot to say that part. you got totality's PM?

PonyMama

No mine happened with Wit, I wanted to see if it happened with mine, but I can try totality as well.  I guess I should have said that

Tried with Totality
Signed up three critters and got this:
Quotepets signed up in 973 possible competitions.

indigowulf

hehe i noticed there is a new totality contest on the list since when this started and your last test. seems the lack of one on the list may be culprit.

crashed IE while trying to sign up totality contest, and (again) i can access forums but not main site. this is after the contest was on the list.

Silvanon

Sorry for the problem, guys!  It should be fixed now.  Thanks for reporting.