News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Splitty is trying to draw... again? {Update: More art!}

Started by SplitX, January 20, 2010, 08:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Well I showed this off on PI, and now it's time to show it off here. This stuff was from... last week, I do believe. ^-^ Now, it's time for some newer stuff... which I'll have to upload after I get home from school. =.=; I scratched the Unicorn, as it was all screwy, but I finished a mermaid who I'm actually incredibly proud of, and I'm working on a sorceress right now. I figured out what my problem is; point of view. I can't make them looking up or down as well as I can looking straight. o_o; Oh well! Practice, practice, practice!
Here's what I showed off on PI. I will add up my mermaid & sorceress after school. I DID use online art tutorials, so if they look like someone else's art, it's because I used their tutorial, but I didn't do any tracing at all. n_n
Please do not critique these, but please feel free to critique the new ones I add up, as, oddly enough, my techniques have changed significantly since then. o_o

(Not posting the unicorn 'cause it sucks too bad. xD)

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

-blushy blush- Thanks. x3 Tried a wolf's head then a paw. I've got a few more paws somewhere but photobucket is blocked, so I couldn't get to them to upload 'em. x3

Ryuukokoro

0_0 Whoa that paw is super good! I have SO much trouble with paws and animal feet in general.

SplitX

-blushes fervently- Really? o_o Thanks~! <3<3<3 I'm reaaaally proud of this mermaid I did. I'll be home in about... 50 minutes to an hour. Once I do get home, I will be uploading it, 'cause I think it's awesome. xD That may just be me though. >>;

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

Rosewood

Wow spitX, your good. I have such a hard time trying to get the feet right. And I just plain suck at people. Most of my time drawing is working on the feet. I really wish I had your talent. XD

If I had a job and money, then I would beg you to sell me some art. :)

IvySpring

Wow Splitty that's awesome!! I wish I could draw period :P haha unfortunately the only reason I'm able to survive on sites like this is because I have some average computer skills- as for the art side though... i'm hopeless >_< haha but awesome sketches!! keep up the good work :D

Venus and Zephyr

SplitX

Thanks so much y'all! :3 I wish I could draw without needing tutorials, but oh well. n.n I'm just proud that I didn't trace it, and it looks pretty close to the tutorials! It's just too bad, 'cause I can't make my own lineart, 'cause I wouldn't want it to be traced/copied. Dx

Atachi

HOLY MOTHER OF PENGUINS, IT'S SONIC!
FEAR MY SHINY ROCK!
*puts rock into machine and presses random buttons*
IT'S TOO LATE, SONIC!
All I have to do is push this little button...
*BOOM*