News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{FCFC} Painted Skin Kennels

Started by Bunraku, June 25, 2013, 03:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Painted Skin Kennels
Here at Painted Skin Kennels (PSK) we pride ourselves in breeding champion "A" quality puppies, with a focus on Keeshonds as our main registered breed. In the future we hope to include Labrador, Great Dane, and Rottweilers to our tradition of excellency.

Breeding Conditions
1. Absolutely no inbreeding under any circumstances.
2. Absolutely no crossbreeding under any circumstances unless the decision to do so is made by me.
3. All breedings must be approved by me. Please contact me by PM if you wish to use one of my dogs.
4. If you are breeding with animals from my kennel, you are responsible for all breeding fees required for the breeding.

Breeding Fees
During Breeding Season
For the use of a Male: One pup from the litter, to be picked after you choose the puppy you would like to keep most.

For the use of a Female: Pick of the litter, or possible adoptable/SG/muny/shinee bribe. I would however prefer a puppy.

For the use of a Pair: Pick of the litter, or possible adoptable/SG/muny/shinee bribe. I would however prefer a puppy.

If for some reason only 1 puppy is born, in either case I will accept adoptable/SG/muny/shinee, or pups/adults from another breeding of equal quality.

Outside Breeding Season
For the use of a Male: One pup from the litter, to be picked after you choose the puppy you would like to keep most.

For the use of a Female: One pup from the litter, or possible adoptable/SG/muny/shinee bribe. I would however prefer a puppy.

For the use of a Pair: Pick of the litter, or possible adoptable/SG/muny/shinee bribe. I would however prefer a puppy.

If for some reason only 1 puppy is born, in either case I will accept adoptable/SG/muny/shinee, or pups/adults from another breeding of equal quality.

Bunraku

Keeshond Males

Name: Kagetora
Coat & Markings: Black, Tail Tip, Collar, Socks, Blaze
Generation: First
Quality: "A"

Name: Inugami
Coat & Markings: White
Generation: First
Quality: "A"

Name: Okami
Coat & Markings: Red Ticked