News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

.FCFC. ~ FCFC customs + red & blue beds + NEW puppies!

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 29, 2012, 09:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I am keeping my FCFC trades in a seperate thread as they are quite a populair Agency and I breed and buy new pretties often as well as offer staff customs/beds, so this is easier to stay on track ^^

My wishlist is at the bottom of this post. Onto the goodies!

Customs
As FCFC staff I often have some spare customs for trade, it's much more fun to trade than keep all the pretties I earn for myself! Currently there are 10 customs available. Customs can come with or without reference, obviously a mimic from a picture might take a slightly higher bribe than full customs without reference pictures.

Custom form:
Breed:
Base Coat:
Pattern:
White markings:
Whisker color (cats only):
Nose color (dogs only):
Tongue color (if visible on the lineart): 
Feel free to give a hexcode or be descriptive for the nose/tongue shades (like salmon pink or bubblegum pink or greyish red)

Examples of my coloring:

Beds
I currently have 2 red beds for trade and 6 blue ones. Please include what color bed you're offering on. Red beds can be used with any parents, blue beds can only be used with registered pets, but you can borrow those from other people's Kennels/Catteries if you don't have a registered one yourself (or hold onto it until you are registered, whatever floats your boat).

If you're looking to borrow some, any of mine can usually be used in return for offspring, but you can also bribe me with adoptables for the use of them along with a bed if wanted.

In addition to that, the FCFC homepage has a list of all the registered Kennels/Catteries and what breeds they have registered: http://www.secundi.net/agencypage.php?ID=23 and I am in the process of adding the Kennel/Cattery links to individual pet pages as well.

Kittens & Puppies are up for trade because I do not want too many related pets and/or there are more babies than I'm allowed to keep.

Chihuahua litter - parents Angelique x Micou
male, keeping
female, trading
female, might keep

Bullmastiff litter - parents Ruby x Ripple
male, keeping
male, might keep
female, trading

Adults are up for trade for various reasons. Sometimes it's an event pet of a breed I do not collect, or to make sure I don't get too many related pets, sometimes because I have another one very similair to this pet or simply because I am not completely attached to it. If they don't receive a good offer I have no problem keeping any of them.

female, 1st gen (needs good offer)

Wishlist - in order of preference
Mostly looking for Noms (no Night Noms) , Quinsta (Minis, Fjords, some Arab stallions, black-based Quin of most breeds, bonus/paintjob/MM tickets) and other FCFC (Persian, Sphinx, Ragdoll, Bullmastiff, Golden Retriever, Exotic, Maine Coon, Chihuahua and Miniature Pinscher).

Also looking at fanart of my characters (fantasy critters) and pets (I have guinea pigs and hamsters), custom adoptables (any kind, bonus points for unique-posed/handdrawn and highly customizable adoptables), handdrawn/unique pets (Living Marbles, Kelendi Drekin, WildGrowths, unique line Painted Unicorns/Unbridled etc), Feli (natural colors, mostly Shorthair & Munchkin, also Longhaired Bobtails & sitting pose Longhairs), Elenaria (no fantasy, females preffered),  CDA (natural colored rats mostly, possibly snakes) and the Unbridled Topaz item.

I also really enjoy real life customized goodies, like handmade jewelry and scrapbooks and artwork etcetera, but if you offer keep in mind I live in The Netherlands, not the USA so shipping may cost quite a bit depending on what country you're from. It's possible to discuss getting multiple pets/beds for a single item as I understand the cost of said item + shipping can be quite high. For RL goodies please PM to discuss the value of your offer and what you'd like in return.

red_uni387

TheLeet

I offer either a custom Nom for the Bobtail or a semi-custom (only premade markings available and wing patterns are limited to two) for the Ragdoll. :)

Wildfilly94

I made an offer for that gorgeous bobtail girl of yours in my thread, but I'll post here as well;
I will give you all three full custom scrolls, as well as the semi custom scroll you wanted for her. She's so beautiful.

An for your ragdoll; Would an RB with one of my mini's other than the new palomino girl I'm getting or Cookies 'n' Cream interest you? Possibly one of my feli - though theres Very  few I'm willing to part with.

YourLoveOnly

@Wild: Sorry, scrolls are something I very much love but I only want the things in the first post for the adult FCFC, sorry. A RB is also defenitely not enough, I'd only part with a FCFC for an actual Quin, not a RB. I'd consider Morgaine and Lily but I doubt you want to part with either of those.

@TheLeet: Now that is very tempting, defenitely going on the list of offers I shall consider!

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Oops, thought I already did. Flaxen chestnut and silver dapple are not my favorite genes, but I do love the mini lines so I'll defenitely consider him! But I think TheLeet's Nom offer is a bit more tempting as custom Noms can be quite hard to come by and your boy doesn't have a very flashy coat.

Wildfilly94

Hmm,  I have Lily's sister, so I'm not too sad to part with her, but Morgaine looks like a RL kitty of mine, so I can't part with her.

So I suppose my new offer is Lily for your Bobtail. Haha.

Rosedawn

Made an offer! YLO if it isn't enough please let me know and I can try and scrounge up some more!

Wildfilly94

I was just wondering if you had come to a decision on my Feli Lily for your Bobtail girl or not? If your still thinking, I apologise. Just trying to situate all my trades

Solistia

Why are all the ragdolls people post that I like somehow related to MY ragdolls? XD

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

I am pretty sure the Bobtail will go to Rose, she offered the orange WildGrowth she bred on AAA (yes, WildGrowths are still active there =D) and I really love that one. I'm also a sucker for WildGrowths in general and unique/handdrawn adoptables so I am pretty sure I'll go with that.

I also really like TheLeet's offer for the Ragdoll.

Will be accepting offers tomorrow or Wednesday.

Rosedawn

(Super excited!!! >.> -keeps fingers crossed-)

YourLoveOnly

Will accept Rose's offer on the Bobtail and TheLeet's offer on the Ragdoll <3

TheLeet

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

Up! Removed traded pets, added a Sphinx kitten and 1st gen Ragdoll male.

I can only keep 2 kittens so this kitten needs to find a new home sadly.

As for the Ragdoll, he's super handsome but I have a black marble tabby boy with very similair body & eye colors and I own a black spotted tabby lady too, so for variety I will rehome him. More variety is also the reason the dove Sphinx is up for trade. I really do like them both a lot <3

Winged

Ooh i love the kitten! Will be back later with an offer :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Kitten has been taken by Silv, still some adults up for trade!

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Will defenitely consider and get back to you tomorrow or Thursday (am not home a lot tomorrow) <3 I totally need more male Ragdolls and he is stunning but not 1st gen which is a little sad. But very pretty so am very tempted!

YourLoveOnly

Totally forgot to reply! I will accept your offer =)

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

Added my litter of Golden Retriever pups and an adult Exotic!

hiyoko

Would either of my two golden retriever pups interest you for one of your pups?

YourLoveOnly

Hmm.. I'm not very fond of yellow, I do love the liver roan but I already /have/ a liver roan, with gold eyes too. So I think I am gonna have to say no, although I do really like that one D:

Added in a Bullmastiff too. He is a maybe, as I do really like him, but I have 3 dark chocolate bullmastiffs now and this one is offspring from one of them so for variety it might be wiser to trade.

sera

Do you have to make your decision soon? <<;;;; i probably can't seriously eyeball this until January. xD;;;; <33333 *Totally understands if that's too much time*

SGA

I have 3 weeks to make a decision, although I don't really wanna wait /that/ long I suppose I can wait 2 weeks. Let's say offers in by January 3rd? Edit: YLO in hiding!
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

YourLoveOnly

*jumps up and down in excitement* Willow is slowly easing her way back into FCFC and my breeding from October was at the top of the list. I now have the prettiest Ragdoll kittens EVER! <3 :D Am keeping one, might trade one for a lovely offer, if not she can stay too ^^

Unbridled

sera

lol Good luck to everyone, then. ^^  i won't be home until the 4th and probably won't be online until the 6th.  ^^ <3333

YourLoveOnly

Sorry sera, they grow on the 8th so that's a little too close, I want to make sure I can finalize a trade in time ^^

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

*browses pet pages* I like in order of preference.. Elenaria Lafthal, FCFC Brown Sugar, FCFC Cheetah, Nom Princess, Nom Patches, Quin Fjord girl and Gryphion Brody.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Any interest in my babies?

And Leafy, for the custom, is that a custom colored one on existing lines or full custom like my JennyLee or handdrawn etc? Just so I'm clear on what the exact offer is ^^

YourLoveOnly

Big update! This was getting confusing in my other general trading thread so back to a FCFC only one.

Rosedawn

I would really love 1-2 customs YLO. I'm willing to offer a Quin claim for next season as well as items and or muny on AAA as I really am not in super need but thought vouchers and the like may be something nice for you to get. Let me know what you think is fair if you are interested.

YourLoveOnly

I can defenitely accept a Quin claim for a custom :)

I do like the thought of muny for collars, but the problem is I'm never around enough to snag an artist ticket to turn them in :( I still have an Onyx collar I am hoping to get turned in. And I know there's a raffle with artist tickets coming up, but with my migraines I haven't been reading RPs so I lack tickets XD I do want to add Berry's WildGrowth to her artwork, so I could maybe use an accessory voucher for that, I just don't know if Soli actually has time to do it or what size voucher I need, she hasn't been responding to any of my attempts to contact her and discuss things for like 2 months.

Rosedawn

My preference for Quin claiming is that I get to claim one of your own Quin that you intend on claiming. Since this is for a trade I don't like to get a third party involved if I can help it since they do not get credit for the foal if it is traded off immediately. But I'm happy to do that.

As for items for pets I can answer that. For every pet, depending on complexity, it is a small-med item voucher (I believe small since I did a LOT on Penny) I'd be happy to buy that voucher for you for the second.

YourLoveOnly

I can't guarantee that, because I am barely breeding any Quin this season and aiming for specific results so might not keep any of my own foals. But I will of course check with the 3rd party upfront if they are okay with it, I know some users don't allow it.

And okay, voucher sounds good :) As long as it's the right type to get the blobbie added I'm good with that ^^

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

Anything here you might be interested in for a custom?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8616.0

I know you said you were going to stop by for the CDA litter.